Trey Lance Will Start And Play Entire Game Vs Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If he falls flat and Rush gets QB2, he sits the entire year again? If he hits, Rush sits/gets traded? Should be an interesting couple of weeks waiting for Jerry to let the world know what his plan is

johneric8

Reaction score
Well, the fact that his stats are pretty good and has made improvements I think this is a great situation for the cowboys.. I'm sorry but we need to trade Rush for some assets and roll with Trey.. Just a few months ago many of us were hoping Jerry would tank the season for a high draft pick right? Now all of the sudden we're scared to roll with Lance if something happens to Dak?
Lance is getting better it's obvious. Is he better than Dak? NO! But, he has more ability and upside that is for sure at this moment in time. It doesn't hurt either that he can throw the ball 20 yards further than Dak without even blinking.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

could we see a Dak Prescott type removal of Romo? Dak is not signing any deal... Lance goes off and plays great, and Jerry says we are moving on. Here are the keys, Lance?

Ive said Lance sucks from day 1, but I would love to see the team finally stick it to a player that thinks they are bigger than the team and holds the team hostage.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
could we see a Dak Prescott type removal of Romo? Dak is not signing any deal... Lance goes off and plays great, and Jerry says we are moving on. Here are the keys, Lance?

Ive said Lance sucks from day 1, but I would love to see the team finally stick it to a player that thinks they are bigger than the team and holds the team hostage.
Lance will eventually be the guy, but it will take injury or absolutely horrid play for him to take over before next season.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I would like to see him attempt more downfield passes. The first 2 games have been dink and dunk. 5.29 YPA isn't going to cut it. I know he will be limited by what WRs he will have available but we need to see if he can be accurate throwing the ball downfield. 62% is not really impressive when you look at the distance of his throws through the first 2 games. Rush isn't afraid to sling it downfield and he has a noodle arm.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan I'm behind him and want him to succeed, good luck Trey. I'm sure the Dak before Dallas trolls will find something to whine about and start multiple threads to dunk on him no matter what happens though.

It's just what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.