Trey Lance Will Start And Play Entire Game Vs Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
They give them out on "Runner Up Day"
wow, as if any of that matters....

you and your cult are so obsessed. I mean OBSESSED. can't eat, sleep, think, sit, walk or do anything with Dak being on your mind. 365x7x24x60x60

very sad. very very sad.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
lol. It will be a fun gameday thread--for those members who will stick to talking about the game only.
You're going to miss most of the game because of how busy you will be deleting posts, mostly from stans complaining that Lance threw a pass .03 inches too far to the left.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score

you and your cult are so obsessed. I mean OBSESSED. can't eat, sleep, think, sit, walk or do anything with Dak being on your mind. 365x7x24x60x60

very sad. very very sad.
How rich coming from one of the Cult of Dak's founding members LOL, how's that altar coming along? Will it be ready before your money chasing stat padding deity finally leaves town?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're going to miss most of the game because of how busy you will be deleting posts, mostly from stans complaining that Lance threw a pass .03 inches too far to the left.
It is my missing the game, for longer than a split second, that adds way too much personal satisfaction into moderating game threads.

:(

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

very sad. very very sad.
This post shows an obsessive mindset. I've read this same post from you countless times.

You've even escalated from "365/7/24" your new version.

Check yourself.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

very sad. very very sad.
Let's have AI search this site for mentions of Dak and see who wins the trophy.

What's MORE sad is a poor little soul battling so hard....wasrting so much precisou life....defending a anthlete from any form of criticism...who by the way ALSO tears his team mate to shreds.

Very sad. There's a lot going on there...he/she should seek some professional help!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will the final official quarterback depth chart for the regular season be available soon after the game? Will Cooper Rush dream of being the backup quarterback continue awhile longer? Or will it be crushed not a moment too soon?

Stay tuned, true believers. EXCELSIOR!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then he wiped his tears with the Forbes rankings and felt fine again.
money-crying.gif

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
If he falls flat and Rush gets QB2, he sits the entire year again? If he hits, Rush sits/gets traded? Should be an interesting couple of weeks waiting for Jerry to let the world know what his plan is
Yeah, I can't imagine Rush giving a bad showing or clearing waivers. 4-1 as a starter. You're gonna have to keep 3 QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.