Trillion Bears fans

Skullmiester

Reaction score
Season ticket holders broker out their seats for one. Company season tickets entertain clients and they pick the games when their home team is playing and the Party Pass are sold at large which is usually 10-30,000 additional fans.

Texas and Dallas has become during the recession a huge melting pot with fans moving in from all over the country to retire and look for work and business. They brought their fandom with them. Since 2007 over 750,000 new residents a year coming to Texas.

Cheers.
Re the Party Pass, I didn't realise there are standing areas in the stadium.
Wow that's a huge number of people coming into Texas, I suppose when it's the one local game the fans of the visiting team are going to make sure they are there.
Let's hope we silence them early!

scottsp

Reaction score
Hey, it's the best neutral site you could ever ask for.

Can't blame the ticket holders for reselling. Pricing for those tickets along with the cost for the right to purchase them pretty much justifies their sales on the secondary market.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
:welcome:
How do tickets get allocated - do the visiting teams in the NFL get a set allocation or is it first come first served?

Reading this thread I can see that many are saying that some Cowboys fans will have sold their tickets on to Bears fans.

Here in the UK for 'soccer' the away team gets an allocated number of tickets (normally 2 to 3 thousand but can be less or more than this) and home supporters are not allow to sell their tickets on for security reasons (due to previous crowd violence problems).
Welcome to the board....

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Dallas home game versus the bears is why my family will no longer go with me. Their fans are horrid.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Probably true, but when that happens, continued mediocrity will not fill that stadium.....
I have been to enough games that Jerry is flying around in a helicopter so I feel that both are worthy causes, but I would rather have a vacation with my girls than a three hour tour at Jerry World.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
About as bad add I've seen it. Home game for the Bears.
You obviously weren't at the 49ers game in 2014. I've been to several games vs the bears, and about 25 other games. Nothing will ever compare to that game. It was probably 75% 49ers fans.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Traveling and Road Cowboys fans are just more passionate than home fans right now.
Now? More like they have always been. I sell most of my tickets to pay for airline, hotel, game tickets to attend an away game every year. It's not even close. Road games are Way better. I will say this, though. Cowboys tailgaters have to be in the top 10.