Trolling the Nation: Cowboys vs Panthers

blueblood70

Reaction score
:banghead: The absolute Hatred and bias embedded in Dan Orlovsky and Tedy Bruschi just to name a couple is just obnoxious. The spin and double standards have become a comedy show.
All the talk for jalen hurts for MVP this morning like his odds just went up did you watch the game this dude is not playing it in MVP level and yet they talk about him like he's the reason the Eagles are winning and it's really defense and running and good play calling and a lot of luck teams are shooting themselves in the foot I'm not taking anything away from the Eagles they're the best team in the NFL right now because you are what your record says you are but they were acting like Prescott's output against Carolina somehow was bad because the stats were low but at least it didn't turn the damn ball over jalen hurts looked bad last night he look not so good against the Cowboys and yet somehow he's being talked about as an MVP yes the bias is real Prescott is playing better at quarterback this year as an individual player than jalen hurts and getting no respect whatsoever...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then DJ Moore n Thielein would've been really good weapons for Young. But yeah, the GM has to be on hot seat.
Yeah I still don’t get why they gave up Moore or why they were in such a rush to even get a QB to the point of trading up like they did.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
All the talk for jalen hurts for MVP this morning like his odds just went up did you watch the game this dude is not playing it in MVP level and yet they talk about him like he's the reason the Eagles are winning and it's really defense and running and good play calling and a lot of luck teams are shooting themselves in the foot I'm not taking anything away from the Eagles they're the best team in the NFL right now because you are what your record says you are but they were acting like Prescott's output against Carolina somehow was bad because the stats were low but at least it didn't turn the damn ball over jalen hurts looked bad last night he look not so good against the Cowboys and yet somehow he's being talked about as an MVP yes the bias is real Prescott is playing better at quarterback this year as an individual player than jalen hurts and getting no respect whatsoever...
What's he got like 15 touchdowns through the air, and 9 or 10 on the ground? That's only 24-or 25 I'm sure there's QB's that produced more. He's won 30 out of his last 36 started. On the negative he's got 9 INT's and lost 2 fumbles. He's a guy capable of putting up a lot of TDs but now there has to be QB's having a better season. I haven't heard him mentioned in the MVP race. The name I hear most is the Kansas City QB with some Prescott mixed in. I think Dak can do it, but he has to win against good teams.

I do disagree though. Hurts is the reason the Eagles are a good team. Without him they are a 4 or 5 win team. The defense stinks, and the secondary has given up more touchdowns than any other NFL team. He's a clutch QB that wins games they should not win. That doesn't really factor in when it comes to MVP. It's who's having the best year, and I'm sure other QB's are well ahead of him. He would be the Eagles MVP for sure.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
What's he got like 15 touchdowns through the air, and 9 or 10 on the ground? That's only 24-or 25 I'm sure there's QB's that produced more. He's won 30 out of his last 36 started. On the negative he's got 9 INT's and lost 2 fumbles. He's a guy capable of putting up a lot of TDs but now there has to be QB's having a better season. I haven't heard him mentioned in the MVP race. The name I hear most is the Kansas City QB with some Prescott mixed in. I think Dak can do it, but he has to win against good teams.

I do disagree though. Hurts is the reason the Eagles are a good team. Without him they are a 4 or 5 win team. The defense stinks, and the secondary has given up more touchdowns than any other NFL team. He's a clutch QB that wins games they should not win. That doesn't really factor in when it comes to MVP. It's who's having the best year, and I'm sure other QB's are well ahead of him. He would be the Eagles MVP for sure.
I wholeheartedly disagree while he's a very good player his offensive line, his running backs, though the actual offense they designed for him ,along with A.J. Brown and Smith dude his loaded with talent this offensive line is the best in the NFL IMHO while it looks impressive , those nine on the ground that's a bit of an illusion, I bet seven of those came within the three yards of the end zone with the tush push and it's almost unstoppable that the OL, it's not like his talent got him in there those aren't runs from that 9 or 10 yard line or 20 yard runs... he's literally being pushed into the end zone...

so they're skewed in my opinion he's overrated he's also had three games under 200 yards passing he has nine interceptions quite a bit of fumbles, he had one game 207 yards that barely was over 200 whenever Prescott has a game like that people around here say that he's average...

He plays on a great team with a great coaching staff let's not forget that... If he had to play with our offensive line with the lack of a run game we've had lately and our defense giving up more points than they should I'm gonna tell you right now he would not be the same quarterback on this team that's why I would take Prescott over jalen hurts even though it's probably a tie and talent I'm taking our guy because I believe he's had to do more with less in the last two years they've taken talent away from Prescott his offensive line has gotten worse they're not making trades all year long they're trying to make the team better...

But there literally was a ranking this morning that has jalen hurts number one in the MVP race and I'm telling you I don't agree with it.... He's a product of a great system they wanna call Brock Purdy a system quarterback well I'm calling jalen hurts a system quarterback and that's not a knock on on him but they are loaded with ridiculous amounts of talent a great scheme and a great play caller...

And while the Dallas Cowboys are good all that stuff is a notch below what they have....

Beaker42

Reaction score
Question: is the Panthers’ D one of the better we’ve faced? They were lights out and giving us all we wanted.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

I wholeheartedly disagree while he's a very good player his offensive line, his running backs, though the actual offense they designed for him ,along with A.J. Brown and Smith dude his loaded with talent this offensive line is the best in the NFL IMHO while it looks impressive , those nine on the ground that's a bit of an illusion, I bet seven of those came within the three yards of the end zone with the tush push and it's almost unstoppable that the OL, it's not like his talent got him in there those aren't runs from that 9 or 10 yard line or 20 yard runs... he's literally being pushed into the end zone...

so they're skewed in my opinion he's overrated he's also had three games under 200 yards passing he has nine interceptions quite a bit of fumbles, he had one game 207 yards that barely was over 200 whenever Prescott has a game like that people around here say that he's average...

He plays on a great team with a great coaching staff let's not forget that... If he had to play with our offensive line with the lack of a run game we've had lately and our defense giving up more points than they should I'm gonna tell you right now he would not be the same quarterback on this team that's why I would take Prescott over jalen hurts even though it's probably a tie and talent I'm taking our guy because I believe he's had to do more with less in the last two years they've taken talent away from Prescott his offensive line has gotten worse they're not making trades all year long they're trying to make the team better...

But there literally was a ranking this morning that has jalen hurts number one in the MVP race and I'm telling you I don't agree with it.... He's a product of a great system they wanna call Brock Purdy a system quarterback well I'm calling jalen hurts a system quarterback and that's not a knock on on him but they are loaded with ridiculous amounts of talent a great scheme and a great play caller...

And while the Dallas Cowboys are good all that stuff is a notch below what they have....

Well we can agree to disagree. He's got a little to do with how good their quarterback sneak functions. It's not like every other team doesn't do it. They just don't have the success rate. Philadelphia had a better team last year, or more healthy, and every game he was out they lost I'm pretty sure. The guy makes plays when that team is losing and needs plays. I'll agree he doesn't put up flashy statistics, he definitely not a stats guy. If he needs 4 touchdowns and 400 yards he seems to get them though. Last night during the game 1 of the announcers said his record of winning 30 out of the last 36 games he started he's won. That doesn't happen if you are inconsistent, or average. But just like every quarterback the more pieces you take away the harder it is to win games. They lost one of those pieces against us when they lost their tight end.