Trolling the Nation: Cowboys vs Panthers

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Cowboys are vulnerable against the run. Keep at it. It's not rocket science.
CamelRingMaster | 13:26 EDT
Maybe it is rocket science.
CamelRingMaster | 13:29 EDT

We could have had Parsons. He has a sack for every game our first round selection has missed this season.
crack back blocker | 13:33 EDT

What could Frank possibly be saying to Bryce?
Bull123 | 15:38 EDT
"You just cost me my job."
Revshawn | 15:38 EDT
"I wanted Stroud ..."
Camrolina89ers | 15:38 EDT

We could have had the best QB in the NFL. Instead we go with the guy that wouldn't get to ride roller coasters at Carowinds.

Just throw in the towel....
panth3r | 15:49 EDT
Can't block long enough to get the towel out.
storybook | 15:49 EDT
True story.
panth3r | 15:50 EDT

:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
You gotta love watching some of these reactions by our fans other people's fans and now the media ESPN on get up cowboy hater the first segment of get up they're talking about the bills how great a bounce back win this was against who The Jets give it all the credit to the new offensive coordinator and how Josh Allen stepped up and now they're back on track then they talked about help the Detroit Lions we're great in coming back and winning that game because the old Detroit Lions would never do that and this is their best win of the season if you look at how they want it they're getting credit for beating the bears they're acting like they got healthy beating the bears and The Jets

so let me get this straight the Cowboys can't be happy that we beat bad teams and by a lot when other teams struggle and then find a way to win they're getting credit to the point where they're saying that it was a great win not talking about any of the negatives just that they're great wins well that's really ironic since the Cowboys get no credit for beating these lesser teams they're saying let's see what they do against better teams well no we only have this this week's game to go by... LOL

I mean San Francisco lost three games in a row after beating us and then have a nice win and then it was a seven point game late against the Buccaneers as well I mean isn't the Buccaneers on the same level as the Carolina Panthers>?? You literally allowed a sub 500 team to hang around with you into the fourth quarter how is that any different than some of the games that we have played except for the fact that we find a way to completely blow them out of the water and they get no credit for it they tell them slow down tap the brakes.

the final one is just funny the whole it's just the giants yeah Washington has lost twice to the giants and the bills barely beat them 14 to 9 but when it's us it's just that team sucks and we should get no credit for the win at all...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You gotta love watching some of these reactions by our fans other people's fans and now the media ESPN on get up cowboy hater the first segment of get up they're talking about the bills how great a bounce back win this was against who The Jets give it all the credit to the new offensive coordinator and how Josh Allen stepped up and now they're back on track then they talked about help the Detroit Lions we're great in coming back and winning that game because the old Detroit Lions would never do that and this is their best win of the season if you look at how they want it they're getting credit for beating the bears they're acting like they got healthy beating the bears and The Jets

so let me get this straight the Cowboys can't be happy that we beat bad teams and by a lot when other teams struggle and then find a way to win they're getting credit to the point where they're saying that it was a great win not talking about any of the negatives just that they're great wins well that's really ironic since the Cowboys get no credit for beating these lesser teams they're saying let's see what they do against better teams well no we only have this this week's game to go by... LOL

I mean San Francisco lost three games in a row after beating us and then have a nice win and then it was a seven point game late against the Buccaneers as well I mean isn't the Buccaneers on the same level as the Carolina Panthers>?? You literally allowed a sub 500 team to hang around with you into the fourth quarter how is that any different than some of the games that we have played except for the fact that we find a way to completely blow them out of the water and they get no credit for it they tell them slow down tap the brakes.

the final one is just funny the whole it's just the giants yeah Washington has lost twice to the giants and the bills barely beat them 14 to 9 but when it's us it's just that team sucks and we should get no credit for the win at all...
Our expectations have always been higher even though there's no reason for them to be after almost three decades of not reaching a NFCCG. We see flaws in a blowout and dwell on them while other teams celebrate simply winning.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
PanthersWe could have had Parsons. He has a sack for every game our first round selection has missed this season.
crack back blocker | 13:33 EDT
We certainly dodged a bullet there because I'm convinced we were targeting Horn after Surtain went off the board to Denver.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

:banghead: The absolute Hatred and bias embedded in Dan Orlovsky and Tedy Bruschi just to name a couple is just obnoxious. The spin and double standards have become a comedy show.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Those are funny, and likely similar quotes could be found on the Texans message boards last year.....

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've seen one of these pop up around here. These are always great. Thanks for posting!