Trolling The Nation for Cowboys vs Eagles

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Lot of good quips, many coming from fans of other teams. Also, interesting to hear Philly fans complaining about Hurts the way many here complain about Dak and praise the opponent (Hurts) like many Eagles fans praise Dak. :laugh:

Some of my favorites:

CommandersGotta root for Dallas tonight. We need them to have something to play for against us in the final game.
Demj | 20:12 EDT
When they beat us 70-9?
ShahShahS21T | 20:57 EDT

SteelersAnd some Dallas fans want a new QB. I always say I’ll trade ya.
Pittsblitz56 | 20:25 EDT

SteelersMust be something to have an offense.
The Gif Sgt | 20:30 EDT

EaglesDude, Hurts, what are you doing, trying to hold the ball until 2024???
insaneeaglesfanatic | 20:36 EDT

49ersAll of a sudden, the Chiefs and Eagles are getting called on all the penalties they’ve been committing for years.
Sticks49 | 20:56 EDT

EaglesThis is a train I don't think we can stop.
Eagles13 | 20:56 EDT
EaglesEvery Cowboy receiver going "where's the flag....this is ridiculous"
BoilerGrad2005 | 20:57 EDT

EaglesThis defense looks like old ladies jumping out in front of a speeding bus.
Mrcogburn | 20:58 EDT

GiantsSo if Philly loses tonight do we still have to listen to all of the Hurts apologists with the 'He's not healthy' excuse making, or can we just call him for what he is - a limited QB who needs to follow a very specific game plan to have success?
Cttribe73 | 21:14 EDT
EaglesNot only do I hate Dallas, but I have never hated a QB cadence more than I hate Dak Prescott’s right now.
NoClearRecovery | 21:15 EDT
DolphinsThis Dallas offense gonna be a handful for us.
Orchids_of_Asia_VIP | 21:16 EDT

GiantsMakes me sick we passed on Micah Parsons when the entire community knew he'd be worth it. I never understood the trade down when we had him in our grasp.
Giantstep | 21:35 EDT
EaglesHurts has the pocket presence of a lawn chair.
Some Kat | 21:35 EDT

EaglesPrescott looks like Marino.
Mrcogburn | 21:48 EDT
EaglesEveryone calm down. I am sure we will get a field goal on the first drive of the second half.
Eaglenation22 | 21:48 EDT

EaglesGrow up people. The game is not over. Tired of all the constant negativity on the board during games each week. You’d never know the Eagles were 10-2 based on how most of you are constantly so negative.
IrishSteve | 21:57 EDT
birdy | 21:58 EDT

EaglesCowboys told the Niners, "Hold my beer"
BADDAD_007 | 22:05 EDT
EaglesNick Sirianni is Jason Garrett on Adderall
BandK | 22:05 EDT

49ersThat’s it Cowboys, take their soul!
ninebyninerwest | 22:15 EDT
EaglesEvery play they're going for the rip cuz they know these clowns can't hold on to the ball.
denver eagles fan | 22:16 EDT

EaglesLeonard probably wondering if he should’ve waited another week to make his decision.
Gingersnaps33 | 22:26 EDT

EaglesIs there a position where the Eagles have the advantage over the Cowboys?
Paul Douglas "Doug" Collins | 22:44 EDT
No.
Shady54 | 22:45 EDT
Security.
RootForTheLaundry | 22:45 EDT

EaglesI'm seriously scared, how does this Aubrey guy never miss? Is he a T-1000 Terminator?
Sea Lion | 23:27 EDT

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Should we win the next two, you can best believe the commanders will play week 17 like their SB. Being from and living in the DMV, they will fight in that game. We need no more evidence than last year.

Praxit

Reaction score
....that was a long one. My favs:

49ers
All of a sudden, the Chiefs and Eagles are getting called on all the penalties they’ve been committing for years.

Giants He’s not saying ‘Yeah, here we go.’ He’s saying, ‘Yeah, Philly blows.’

Eagles Grow up people. The game is not over. Tired of all the constant negativity on the board during games each week. You’d never know the Eagles were 10-2 based on how most of you are constantly so negative.
IrishSteve

birdy (Response) LMAO ..

Eagles I'm seriously scared, how does this Aubrey guy never miss? Is he a T-1000 Terminator? (LMAO) ...that was funny as hell. ;)..
Sea Lion

Lions We're gonna get stomped in Dallas.
Adam P. Henderson |

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
....that was a long one. My favs:

49ers All of a sudden, the Chiefs and Eagles are getting called on all the penalties they’ve been committing for years.

Giants He’s not saying ‘Yeah, here we go.’ He’s saying, ‘Yeah, Philly blows.’

Eagles Grow up people. The game is not over. Tired of all the constant negativity on the board during games each week. You’d never know the Eagles were 10-2 based on how most of you are constantly so negative.
IrishSteve

birdy (Response) LMAO ..

Eagles I'm seriously scared, how does this Aubrey guy never miss? Is he a T-1000 Terminator? (LMAO) ...that was funny as hell. ;)..
Sea Lion

Lions We're gonna get stomped in Dallas.
Adam P. Henderson |

The "Yeah Philly blows" line was my favourite

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Big Dog. I'll have a Padrone marguerita with my Schadenfreude today.

49ers Dear Lord, please don't ever make us cheer for the Cowboys ever again.
1776 or bust | 22:23 EDT

Eagles Cowboys told the Niners, "Hold my beer"
BADDAD_007 | 22:05 EDT

Eagles Chiefs fan here, I’m just here because misery loves company.
ReggyReg | 21:50 EDT