Trolling The Nation for Cowboys vs Eagles

cowboyed

Reaction score
If we continue to improve particularly on the road against formidable teams, then we will be battle ready deep into the post season.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Where’s @CowboysLakerBamaFan at??

Hasn’t posted since that beat down last night. Thought he’d be happy to see Dak Prescott still owns that fraudulent franchise.

Hm…weird ;)
Not weird at all....and in fact there's a very good reason: 3 day ban for using a word allowed in any kindergarten...that some sissy reported me on (you know who you are) I swear...today's soft mentality.

The only place I've seen worse "officiating" was on Sunday Night where The Refs helped us out quite nicely repeatedly. Nice little early Christmas present!

But like I always say....it evens out (not here...but in the NFL)

P.S. you notice when I'm gone? I've made quite the impression on you! I've never noticed you or heard of you....so if you vanished I would never notice. No offense.... "blending in" has its advantages I'm sure. Happy holidays to you and yours!

Fmart322

Reaction score
This one is so true.

Ain’t called the Refereagles for nothing.

Also, they have other teams versionsof this? Where can i find it because i can onlyimaginethe stuff we say when we lose.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Not weird at all....and in fact there's a very good reason: 3 day ban for using a word allowed in any kindergarten...that some sissy reported me on (you know who you are) I swear...today's soft mentality.

The only place I've seen worse "officiating" was on Sunday Night where The Refs helped us out quite nicely repeatedly. Nice little early Christmas present!

But like I always say....it evens out (not here...but in the NFL)

P.S. you notice when I'm gone? I've made quite the impression on you! I've never noticed you or heard of you....so if you vanished I would never notice. No offense.... "blending in" has its advantages I'm sure. Happy holidays to you and yours!
I'm surprised that you're taking your teams beatdown so well. Quite an acting job, I commend you.