Trolling the Nation for Cowboys vs. Lions: Just run away from 11'

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m going to be hearing “Here we go” in my dreams tonight.

tenor.gif

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Watching the game, I felt like the Cowboys were dominating everywhere but the scoreboard. Reading the replies here, I see Lions fans felt like the Lions were dominating everywhere but the scoreboard. Fans are funny. It’s all emotion.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Watching the game, I felt like the Cowboys were dominating everywhere but the scoreboard. Reading the replies here, I see Lions fans felt like the Lions were dominating everywhere but the scoreboard. Fans are funny. It’s all emotion.
Lions fans are trippin. They were a lucky fumble from being down two scores for most of the game. They were in desperation mode going for it on 4th down 3 or 4 times and up until the last drive where the Cowboys played ridiculously soft their QB was chuckin and duckin and had barely topped 200 yard passing.

Proof

Reaction score
lol pretty much.

mrmojo

Reaction score

Announcer talks about how good Dallas OL is, immediately gets stuffed in the backfield

Funny how our OL is still given this credit.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I hate saying this, but I agree with some of those 49ers fans - the coaching by both head coaches at the end of the game was ridiculous.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lions fans are trippin. They were a lucky fumble from being down two scores for most of the game. They were in desperation mode going for it on 4th down 3 or 4 times and up until the last drive where the Cowboys played ridiculously soft their QB was chuckin and duckin and had barely topped 200 yard passing.
Not really, Lions fan can bring up the missed safety, that would have erased one of our tds. Fact is, both teams missed opportunities

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not really, Lions fan can bring up the missed safety, that would have erased one of our tds. Fact is, both teams missed opportunities
Yeah because every defender who has laid hands on Dak has tackled him right? Even if the defender gets hold of him there is nothing to say Dak doesn't shake him off and still make the play. But the statement was that they felt like they were "dominating." They were doing nothing of the kind. Dak was badly outplaying Goff from start to finish and CeeDee was cooking their entire secondary. Both offensive lines were having trouble consistently blocking either in the run or pass but by virtue having the stronger, tougher QB the Cowboys had the advantage. Goff was bailing out on throws for fear of getting rag dolled by Parsons or Tank while Dak was dusting himself off after being sacked and slingin dimes. The two INTs and the one that got called back on the two point conversion were all "close your eyes and show your hands so you don't get hit" throws.