Trolling?

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
TLW47. I see no reason for you to apologize. Almost anything is fair in smack talk and as far as not seeing why some one would spend time on another teams board. I do like to talk smack, but there are things that ya'll find out about the Cowboys that may not make the national media. I find that coming onto message boards like this one helps to keep informed about teams I'm interested in. This isn't the only board I go to, to find out about other teams. I also go to a Colts board and a Titans board reguraly. Of course my main home is a Texans site. I like to get the opinions from the other teams angle and if we have a game against them I will talk a little smack.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Overalls said:
TLW47. I see no reason for you to apologize. Almost anything is fair in smack talk and as far as not seeing why some one would spend time on another teams board. I do like to talk smack, but there are things that ya'll find out about the Cowboys that may not make the national media. I find that coming onto message boards like this one helps to keep informed about teams I'm interested in. This isn't the only board I go to, to find out about other teams. I also go to a Colts board and a Titans board reguraly. Of course my main home is a Texans site. I like to get the opinions from the other teams angle and if we have a game against them I will talk a little smack.
I have not found one good texans site, are there any?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Overalls said:
Since I don't hide the fact that I think the Girls are an over rated bunch of riff raff, does that mean I'm a Toll or just a normal thinking person. :D
I just can't decide. May be some of the Riff Raff can help me out? :(

I'll help you out. Your not a Toll, your a Troll.

LOL......... Come on, laugh with me here. It's actually pretty funny if you think about it.

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe your really not trying to do a self characterization of yourself as "Troll" per say.

Perhaps, you actually have a very good idea of yourself. Perhaps you are indeed a very self aware type person. Yes, I think that's probably it. I don't believe you were trying to say that you were a Troll. I believe you were trying to describe yourself as a tool. Not a very literate one but I suppose that goes with the territory.

OK then, I feel much better already. Case solved.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I live here in Alaska. We shoot Eagle fans. Its a city ordinance. Where do you live? Nome? :D

Rest easy Cowboys fans. Eagle fans are hated here in Alaska just as much as they are in Texas.
I don't know what your talking about. There are quite a few Eagles fans in East Anchorage. In fact, two years ago, the East Anchorage Eagles lost to a team from Baltimore in the national pop-warner championship (middle school level).

Every team has fans in Alaska, and no team is hated more than any other.