Twitter: Trouble at Giants camp - releasing WR Kelvin Benjamin

Motorola

Reaction score
Benjamin cant play. I'd say the Giants won this battle.
After a very pomising start (set several franchise records as a rookie; overcame ACL injury in 2nd season) as a Panther; career started to decline after trade to the Bills. Injuries in 2017 plus noticeable lack of effort in 2018 led to being cut by Buffalo in early December. Chiefs picked him up for the last few games but released him before their postseason begin. It appears Benjamin was out of the league the next two years before signing with the Giants two and half months ago.
In summary: a last chance project (he was working out at the TE position) that failed. No loss to the NFC rivals.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So, were they upset he took the food or that he wasn't a better thief? I mean it is the NY Giants we're talking about here.

MikeB80

Reaction score
lol Garrett's gonna be HC soon

RgR7E80.gif

the players in ny love judge and even more so their defensive coordinator who is going to be a head coach in the near future

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This is really bad news. Giants need a TE and Dez is now a TE looking for work. Garrett getting the band back together. Picture Garrett an Dez singing:

Cause I want you bad, hey, hey
I spent the evening with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way of learning so much
I know now that I love you
'Cause I need your touch, hey, hey
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood

Carson

Reaction score
This is really bad news. Giants need a TE and Dez is now a TE looking for work. Garrett getting the band back together. Picture Garrett an Dez singing:

Cause I want you bad, hey, hey
I spent the evening with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way of learning so much
I know now that I love you
'Cause I need your touch, hey, hey
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
Giants don’t need a TE.

Engram, Rudolph are 1-2. They also have 9 year vet, Levine Toilolo and Kaden Smith.