Troy Aikman is trolling Jerry

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
:lmao2:

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."

Good, but Jerry will go to his grave with total control of this franchise.
Stephen is like Jerry's shadow on the wall.
I hate loving this team at this point in my life, but I will try and outlive the Jones with a prayer.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Everyone in the universe knows this, except Jerry & Son. Even they know it, but will not admit it.

Even MM secretly is thinking he wished Henry was in Dallas.
MM is probably secretly wishing Jerry did fire him instead of having to endure this public spectacle.