Troy Aikman is trolling Jerry

Bagman

Reaction score
This is what happens when an oil man buys a pro football team and proceeds to anoint himself GM.
This is our reality. Sad and pathetic. Why couldn't he have just bought the 49ers and left us alone.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Fair question....would he have the same success here?

Possibly not as much. The threat of Jackson as a runner makes it tougher to just focus on Henry. Just like Henry's running makes Jackson more effective. Henry here, though, would make our passing game more effective, and if the passing game were more effective, it would help Henry be more effective. So it's hard to say.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Once again, the Ravens changed their offense to suit Henry as a weapon. They don't normally run that offense like that.
that is what a good hc does, Here Henry would have been hitting the middle with no holes.
MM would have changed nothing to suit henry.

MM runs is offense, and doesnt change it to suit any player, so they wind up with square pegs forced into round holes.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."

Troy's perfect backhanded slap up against Jerry's balding head. Jerry's whole world is crumbling around him, and I love it! Hopefully, his sons are having backroom conversations with their father letting him know that he's actually killing their brand and the only way to fix this mess is to hire an expensive HC and possibly a REAL GM.

Mark

Reaction score
No matter what happens, Jerry's stubborn, foolhardy ineptitude in continuing to play his personal, billion-dollar game of "fantasy football" is going to result in one or more subordinates losing their jobs. As age & decades-long frustration warp an already NPD mind, he's beginning to resemble a Bond-film villain more than an NFL owner.

An owner can operate with near-zero accountability. However, a general manager cannot. That Jerry occupies both positions is - and always has been - a terribly selfish disservice to the organization...its staff, its players, and its fans.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
:lmao2:

Troy Aikman on the Monday Night Football broadcast talking about Baltimore Ravens RB Derrick Henry: "There's gotta be a lot of teams out there that had opportunities to bring in Derrick Henry that are kind of kicking themselves for not doing it. But he has been an absolute perfect fit for this Ravens attack."

Joe Buck: "Can you think of any teams off hand? I'll just throw this out there, the offseason home for Derrick Henry is in Dallas, Texas."

Lol, major fail.
We need a real GM in the worse way.

Blue64

Reaction score
You know Jerrah is hearing this criticism and boiling. He deserves all of it and more
I hate to disagree with you… but I think his public displays of emotion are all a sham to have everyone talking about the cowboys.
Jerry Jones is an idiot when it comes to football

Jerry Jones is probably the smartest man alive when it comes to marketing

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You are probably right but only a select few outside of the family have a chance of getting close the this team. Other than McClay, I would think Troy and Jason Witten would be the top of the list.
Stepnoski still stays in touch.