Twitter: Troy Aikman on Cee Dee Lamb

John813

Reaction score
dis-gon-be-good-gif-lawn-chair-3.gif

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Sounds like we need an oc that wants to get back to basics. Either moore sees this and understands or we get to bring in somebody who does. If I am McCarthy I’m lobbying to be able to fire Moore and if that doesn’t happen I keep a tight leash on him and possibly take over olaycalling full time. Now that I’m McCarthy am I smart enough to run my offense that way

khiladi

Reaction score
Per the Dak-stans on this site, we run a lot of comeback routes. I thought the scheme was the problem.

I thought Lamb sucks.

So is it Moore’s fault that Dak isn’t throwing against single coverage when he sees it?

Is Aikman saying Dak’s stats are inflated because e got WRs that can win their one on one matchups all day long?

I mean isn’t that what Amari said? Throw me the damn ball, because I got opportunities?

Isn’t that what Dez said, but he was declared a cancer. I though Dak’s ‘shining glory’ was in the fact he doesn’t ‘force the ball’ to a single WR and he didn’t need a number 1 And he ‘takes what the defense gives him”…

"I don't know if any team in the league necessarily needs a No. 1 receiver," Prescott said via Pro Football Talk. "It's about getting the ball out, spreading the ball around, keeping the defense on its toes."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...the-league-necessarily-needs-a-no-1-receiver/

How many excuses you going to make for your ‘elite’ QB?

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Per the Dak-stans on this site, we run a lot of comeback routes. I thought the scheme was the problem.

I thought Lamb sucks.

So is it Moore’s fault that Dak isn’t throwing against single coverage when he sees it?

Is Aikman saying Dak’s stats are inflated because e got WRs that can win their one on one matchups all day long?

I mean isn’t that what Amari said? Throw me the damn ball, because I got opportunities?

Isn’t that what Dez said, but he was declared a cancer. I though Dak’s ‘shining glory’ was in the fact he doesn’t ‘force the ball’ to a single WR and he didn’t need a number 1 And he ‘takes what the defense gives him”…
How can you blame Moore? He's calling plays that get guys open. He can't throw it to them too.