Troy Aikman talks about Dak Prescott

ShortRound

Reaction score
Maybe he didn't think Romo cared as much in the playoffs.
Yeah this quote by Romo gave me that impression too. Left me shaking my head that’s for sure.

On December 28, 2008, Tony Romo told us everything we needed to know about him. It was Week 17. The Cowboys had just lost to the Eagles by 38 points and were out of the playoffs. “If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me,” Romo told reporters, “then I’ve lived a pretty good life.”

nobody

Reaction score
Dak cares so much that he wanted 40 million a year and hurt the talent pool of the team. Dak cares so much that he keeps making the same rookie mistakes in the playoffs.

If his next contract has him accepting a pay cut to help the team, then I'll say he actually cares and isn't just looking for more payday.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Captain obvious over here.

No Cowboys team is winning a SB as long as Jerry is the GM. Thats pretty much a well known fact known to most Cowboys fans. Maybe you get a few here and there that will say were winning it every year.
That’s probably true, but, also no Cowboys team will win the SB w/ Dak as QB.Dak is a nice guy and says the right things and works hard, but the fact remains that he just doesn’t have the physical tools or mental makeup to win SB.

Last edited: