Troy Aikman's criticism of Dak

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I am sure there are a number of cues that Troy could give Dak regarding timing, anticipation

Bravo!
:clap:

Those dinky, inaccurate 8-yard passes by Dak are tiresome.
Work Dak and Amari 1 hour a day on the long pass. Not the bomb, the long pass.
Holla and brings me a dollah!

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think you're hurt by the comments way more than Dak ever will be.

Troy is an analyst now - his job is to analyze football and players of football. Nothing Troy has said about Dak isn't blatantly true. And Troy doesn't owe it to Dak, or the Cowboys organization, to "help Dak out".

Troy is just a naturally critical person too. He focuses on flaws. He's not a rah rah kind of guy.

Also, I think Dak just isn't Troy's cup of tea. Being "one of the most accurate QBs ever", he values accuracy over other traits, and accuracy is one of Dak's relative weaknesses.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Still not accurate

His ANY/A and TD to INT numbers weren't great either

The ball was the same shape and weight so spare me the different eras excuse

Less was expected from QBs back then
in this day and age of football...if you touch the QB, you are flagged. if you touch the WR, you are flagged...not the same...rules were changed to accommodate passing QBs......the stats prove that...undeniable...come on dude... your Dak man crush is embarassing

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
that must then mean in dakBu lover minds, that Dak is a better QB than Aikman....

you dak lovers amaze me to no end
No where did I ever say Dak was a better QB.....not yet at least

But you Troy slobberers can't get past the fact he was not very accurate and Dak has a much better %

Same with Roger............looking back you don't see the flaws ....it is a natural phenomenon common to hero worship