Twitter: Troy weighs in again

Qcard

Reaction score
What’s more puzzling? The hatred that a pretty sizable portion of a Cowboys fan site has for Dak Prescott or the Hatred that a pretty sizable portion of a Cowboys fan site has for Troy Aikman?
That is how deep the Hate is for Dak.

Even Black Jesus couldn’t change their minds.:lmao:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
D Minus

Andy Dalton Last 21 Starts 5-16

Dak Prescott last 21 starts: 10-11 That's a .476 win %

Dak Prescott last 18 starts: 7-11 That's a .389 win %

Yeah, because those are such amazing records to warrant a $35M+ contract.

PS

Daltons last 22 games was actually: 7-15 That's a .318 win %

So you are slamming Dalton for Dak having 3 more wins??????? Yeah, that's desperation.

Oh, and since Dak and not Dalton gets credit for the Giants win it would actually look like this if Dalton was rightfully credited with the win:

Dak last 21 games: 9-11 That's a .450 win %

Dalton last 23 games: 8-15 That's a .348 win %

Not really much of a difference.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score

PS

So you are slamming Dalton for Dak having 3 more wins??????? Yeah, that's desperation.

Oh, and since Dak and not Dalton gets credit for the Giants win it would actually look like this if Dalton was rightfully credited with the win:

Dak Haters have a nasty habit of moving the goal post - 21 Last Games started is a perfect sample size as it represents every game Dakota Prescott and Andy Dalton have started in the last 2 Seasons.

Stay focused

Dak Prescott
10 Wins 11 Losses
66 Cmp %
100 Plus Passing Rate - 10 times
300 Yards Plus Passing - 10 times ( 500yds x 1; 400yds x 5; 300yds x 4)
39 TDs Passing; 15 Ints; 6 Rushing TDs
Pick 6 Ints - 1 time

Andy Dalton
6 Wins 15 Losses
62 Cmp %
100 Plus Passing Rate - 6 times
300 Yards Plus Passing - 5 times ( 400yds x 1; 300yds x 4)
30 TDs Passing; 21 Ints; 4 Rushing TDs
Pick 6 Ints - 4 times

Troy Aikman knows what most Dak Haters can’t accept....the difference!!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
so we are supposed to take Cowturd's words over Aikman...oooookkkkk
when did I say I was taking his word, I said it was interesting. Again, he said he likes Dak better, but at what price? Troy doesn't know the money that will be needed to sign Dak, nor does Cowherd or you...again, I would sign him but he have to see at what cost.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

PS

Speechless. Dumbfounded. :facepalm:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak Haters have a nasty habit of moving the goal post - 21 Last Games started is a perfect sample size as it represents every game Dakota Prescott and Andy Dalton have started in the last 2 Seasons.

Stay focused

Dak Prescott
10 Wins 11 Losses
66 Cmp %
Pick 6 Ints - 1 time

Andy Dalton
6 Wins 15 Losses
62 Cmp %
100 Plus Passing Rate - 6 times
300 Yards Plus Passing - 5 times ( 400yds x 1; 300yds x 4)
30 TDs Passing; 21 Ints; 4 Rushing TDs
Pick 6 Ints - 4 times

Troy Aikman knows what most Dak Haters can’t accept....the difference!!

You are actually arguing giving Dak a $35M+ contract by comparing him to Andy Dalton? That is pathetic.

How about comparing him to Josh Allen the last 21 games:

Dak Prescott
10 Wins 11 Losses
66 Cmp %
Pick 6 Ints - 1 time

Josh Allen
15 Wins 6 Losses
66.3% Comp %
100 Plus Passer Rating: 10 Times
300+ Yards Passing: 8 Times
41 TD's 11 INT's 10 Rushing TD's

So you want to compare the last 21 games started as your perfect sample size.......looks to me Josh Allen is a far better player than Dak.....because he WINS.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yep -- it turned out to be a standing joke. Troy laughs about it now. Just a lame idea. He's no talent guru! ;)
We went through that long stretch after Novacek left, we couldnt evaluate talent at the position even if they were wearing a sign that said cant miss prospect, draft me!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We went through that long stretch after Novacek left, we couldnt evaluate talent at the position even if they were wearing a sign that said cant miss prospect, draft me!

The Dallas FO allowed Aikman to actually have passing sessions with David LaFleur to evaluate his talent level. They thought he was the best TE available, even though most scouts felt that there were others far more suitable. The Dallas FO mistakenly felt Troy was qualified to evaluate him. They eventually discovered that wasn't the case, at all. Back then, I'll bet Jerry was still taking advice from Larry Lacewell and his coaches. Big mistake. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
You are actually arguing giving Dak a $35M+ contract by comparing him to Andy Dalton? That is pathetic.

How about comparing him to Josh Allen the last 21 games:

Dak Prescott
10 Wins 11 Losses
66 Cmp %
Pick 6 Ints - 1 time

Josh Allen
15 Wins 6 Losses
66.3% Comp %
100 Plus Passer Rating: 10 Times
300+ Yards Passing: 8 Times
41 TD's 11 INT's 10 Rushing TD's

So you want to compare the last 21 games started as your perfect sample size.......looks to me Josh Allen is a far better player than Dak.....because he WINS.

oh so the goal post and standard now shifts to Josh Allen....First it was Carson Wentz, then Dalton now Josh Allen.

Dak Haters are so predictable

Dak Prescott Vs. Josh Allen FIRST 21 Games Started

Dak Prescott 15 Wins 6 Losses (2016 - 2017)

Josh Allen 12 Wins 10 Losses (2018 - 2019)

Dak Prescott Vs. Josh Allen CAREER

Dak Prescott 42 Wins 27 Losses

Josh Allen 27 Wins 16 Losses

I predict you’ll shift the goal post to stats and team talent yada yada yada

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I remember the same people hating on Dak calling for Aikman for GM.
And the ones that clung to his "You're either accurate, or you're not" line like it was gospel.

Funny. More boxes checked off my lists.
I respect Aikman, he is a smart guy, great QB. But he has been know to double talk on more than one occasion. I think it has to do with making a statement you believe to be true, then circling around trying not to offend certain groups.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Cowboys allowed Aikman to actually have passing sessions with David LaFleur to evaluate his talent level. He thought he was the best TE available, even though most scouts felt that there were others far more suitable. The Dallas FO mistakenly felt he was qualified to evaluate him. They eventually discovered that wasn't the case, at all. Back then, I think Jerry was still taking advice from Larry Lacewell and his coaches. Big mistake.
Yes sir, I remember all that like it was yesterday, and we all need to re visit history, sometimes we get some clarity.
Jerry has always been heavily influenced by the elite talents,, some may not consider Aikman elite, but Im not referring to individual opinions, Im saying Aikman won Jerry 3 rings and in Jerrys mind, his opinion,, Aikman was Elite and thats damn near god like presence on this earth.
Jerry bypasses all others that he pays large contracts to .. ie.. Scouting Dept, when one of his coveted speak, Jerry listens and starts doing backflips like a talented puppy when you hold that treat.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
oh so the goal post and standard now shifts to Josh Allen....First it was Carson Wentz, then Dalton now Josh Allen.

Dak Haters are so predictable

Dak Prescott Vs. Josh Allen FIRST 21 Games Started

Dak Prescott 15 Wins 6 Losses (2016 - 2017)

Josh Allen 12 Wins 10 Losses (2018 - 2019)

Dak Prescott Vs. Josh Allen CAREER

Dak Prescott 42 Wins 27 Losses

Josh Allen 27 Wins 16 Losses

I predict you’ll shift the goal post to stats and team talent yada yada yada
I bet they both have similar length of careers in this league, but it will be very interesting as to who finishes on top.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hey Troy, tell us about that TE you recommended the Cowboys draft when you were the QB. Didn't Troy personally work him out or something?
I don't even pay attention to what this clown Aikman says during a broadcast. Haven't for years.

Well Troy isn't a chiropractor. TE David LaFleur apparently had - or developed chronic back issues.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I doubt you could even count on 1 hand the number of QBs who win their first Super Bowl at 33 after going 0-7 in the play-offs.
That's amazing that you can lose 7 games when you have only played in 4

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
when did I say I was taking his word, I said it was interesting. Again, he said he likes Dak better, but at what price? Troy doesn't know the money that will be needed to sign Dak, nor does Cowherd or you...again, I would sign him but he have to see at what cost.
It's about having the right player. Right players cost money but they produce...this money stuff is meaningless message board chatter. Contracts can get done. Redone. Etc. If aikman, Romo and 10s of other former NFL players think he is good player then I tend to listen to them.....

aikemirv

Reaction score
I wonder what everyone thinks is less impressive....

Taking your team to 4 straight postseason appearences and losing 4 or taking your team to 2 out of 4 and going 1-2