True Detective Season 4

funkytown817

Reaction score
Oh no you don't! You finish it and waste your time like the rest of us! ;)
I probably will though. I'm such a huge fan of the series.

Plus, the Trooper opposite of Jodie Foster is kind of hot to me. Especially after the scene she had in episode one.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I probably will though. I'm such a huge fan of the series.

Plus, the Trooper opposite of Jodie Foster is kind of hot to me. Especially after the scene she had in episode one.
Who knows you may like it. Something hit you in a way that missed us. Plus you're expectations have been lowered, and sometimes that help

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I saw episode one and really enjoyed it but got sidetracked. Just binged the show this weekend and I liked It. Unfortunately with slow murder mysteries, especially drawn out TV shows, at some point, I just can’t take it in fast forward to see what really happened. I give this one an ‘A’ because I made it all the way to the last episode before I couldn’t take it anymore and started forwarding just to see what happened. Without getting into detail, so it’s a spoiler, I thought they explained everything pretty well. A lot of the plot though seemed to be ripped from another snow and ice, small police force, Native American themed movie - Wind River. That’s an underrated movie from the guy who made Yellowstone I believe, and I recommend it if you enjoyed True Detective Season 4.