True or False?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The starting QB and head coach of the 2007 Cowboys are already on the team.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Don't have a clue. I doubt Henson or Romo make it past this year and Drew B will be 35 he could still be starting here. As for BP I don't think he even has a clue so why would we?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Nors said:
Yes:

Parcells and Bledsoe

Yes, Bledsoe is the QB, whether it be Parcells or Peyton, that I'm not sure of. So I'm with half of that.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Sean Payton is the HC in 2007, and the QB is Omar Jacobs who the Cowboys selected in the 1st round in the 2006 draft.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I think that BP is here in 2007. It all depends on what happens this year. Unless we win a SB, he'll be here in 2006. If we come up barely short in 2006, I think he'll be here in 2007. It really depends.

I hope we find out about Henson and Romo this year. If not, we need to make a move and get a good QB in the draft. Wouldnt be bad to have em on the bench, much like Palmer did in Cinci, for a year, develope and then just step in.

JoshBYW

Reaction score
False:

While we have our quarterback of the season, who may or may not lose the job outright to the recent 2nd round draft pick of the Dallas Cowboys, the coach is not currently on the roster, because Charlie Weis is currently beginning his coaching career at ND.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Hard to say. Sean Payton IS the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Pretty sure on that one. The next starting Q.B? Heres hoping its Henson, if not I say its gonna be either Drew Brees or Philip Rivers.......

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
Hard to say. Sean Payton IS the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Pretty sure on that one. The next starting Q.B? Heres hoping its Henson, if not I say its gonna be either Drew Brees or Philip Rivers.......

Why, woudl we trade for either of them, Philip is and egotistical idiot, and if they trade Drew that means he was a one hit wonder

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
True:

Parcells will be back and Bledsoe, Henson or Romo will be the starter.

kartr

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Sean Payton is the HC in 2007, and the QB is Omar Jacobs who the Cowboys selected in the 1st round in the 2006 draft.

That's interesting, but I'm not sure Jacobs is Payton's type of qb, but I hope he is. I wouldn't mind seeing Franchione as the head coach with Jacobs. Or Bob Stoops and Jacobs.

kartr

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:

No, No and No on the qb's.Rivers is a bigger, slower version of Brees who can't throw deep.