True or False?

jsond

Reaction score
I think Parcells coaches one more yr but would be thrilled if he is our coach in 2007. As for QB its Henson or nobody imo. Haven't seen enough of him to know but hope he ends up as the guy.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Coslett and Leaf in 2007! And you can put it in 3 INCH HEADLINES!

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
Hard to say. Sean Payton IS the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Pretty sure on that one. The next starting Q.B? Heres hoping its Henson, if not I say its gonna be either Drew Brees or Philip Rivers.......

I agree.

Payton takes over for Purcells.

Bledsoe will be gone by 2007. If Henson or Romo don't cut it, then I see Jerry looking to beautiful San Diego for his next QB.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Chief said:
I agree.

Payton takes over for Purcells.

Bledsoe will be gone by 2007. If Henson or Romo don't cut it, then I see Jerry looking to beautiful San Diego for his next QB.

Actually, our QB is allready on the team. Woody Dantzler will be moved from safety back to QB. :p:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
JoshBYW said:
False:

While we have our quarterback of the season, who may or may not lose the job outright to the recent 2nd round draft pick of the Dallas Cowboys, the coach is not currently on the roster, because Charlie Weis is currently beginning his coaching career at ND.

HAHA yes! A true gold and blue through and through, thats what I am. Charlie Weis in 07! And our future QB is Brady Quinn, JK, id love to see Omar Jacobs as well.