Truly missed you guys

50cent

Reaction score
I'm currently recovering from our Katrina hit and I'm feel truly blessed. Call me crazy, but when she passed by us in Jackson, MS with 100 mph winds, I had to go outside to see it. She was really coming and needless to say, when I saw a tree fly by my door, I headed back inside. I'm one of the fortunate ones in Jackson, because I'm back up to full strength (lights, water, internet), but others aren't as blessed. I've met about 200 people that are from out of town and just their stories made me donate about $300 worth of good to the visitors. I missed you guys and look forward to catching back up with the Boys info.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
50cent said:
I'm currently recovering from our Katrina hit and I'm feel truly blessed. Call me crazy, but when she passed by us in Jackson, MS with 100 mph winds, I had to go outside to see it. She was really coming and needless to say, when I saw a tree fly by my door, I headed back inside. I'm one of the fortunate ones in Jackson, because I'm back up to full strength (lights, water, internet), but others aren't as blessed. I've met about 200 people that are from out of town and just their stories made me donate about $300 worth of good to the visitors. I missed you guys and look forward to catching back up with the Boys info.

Good to have you back and glad to hear you made it through the storm safely. Been through a couple of Hurricane myself and it is no fun.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
50cent said:

Good to have you back dogg!

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
100 mph winds in Jackson?? Glad you're still with us and you're safe.

calico

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you are safe right now. Welcome Back!

50cent

Reaction score
Guys bare with me the internet goes in and out, but thanks for being Boys fans. I can always have comfort when I'm in the Zone. I really mean this. The storm was bad, but not having Boys info was hell. I can take Katrina but no Boys info. Thats just not right.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Welcome back. I always visit Vicksburg (I'm a Civil War buff) when I'm in the Jackson area. Yeah, its surprising how far inland those hurricanes can bring their powerful winds.

50cent

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Welcome back. I always visit Vicksburg (I'm a Civil War buff) when I'm in the Jackson area. Yeah, its surprising how far inland those hurricanes can bring their powerful winds.
I had to go all the way to Vicksburg for gas just to still have to wait 45 minutes to get some.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Wlecome back, 50cent. Glad you're alright. Hope our other guys in the area fared as well as you did, too.