Truly missed you guys

heavyg

Reaction score
50cent said:
I'm currently recovering from our Katrina hit and I'm feel truly blessed. Call me crazy, but when she passed by us in Jackson, MS with 100 mph winds, I had to go outside to see it. She was really coming and needless to say, when I saw a tree fly by my door, I headed back inside. I'm one of the fortunate ones in Jackson, because I'm back up to full strength (lights, water, internet), but others aren't as blessed. I've met about 200 people that are from out of town and just their stories made me donate about $300 worth of good to the visitors. I missed you guys and look forward to catching back up with the Boys info.

Thank the Good Lord your ok. It is just a mess in NO. It looks like a 3rd world country. My prayers are with all of you there.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
50cent said:
I'm currently recovering from our Katrina hit and I'm feel truly blessed. Call me crazy, but when she passed by us in Jackson, MS with 100 mph winds, I had to go outside to see it. She was really coming and needless to say, when I saw a tree fly by my door, I headed back inside. I'm one of the fortunate ones in Jackson, because I'm back up to full strength (lights, water, internet), but others aren't as blessed. I've met about 200 people that are from out of town and just their stories made me donate about $300 worth of good to the visitors. I missed you guys and look forward to catching back up with the Boys info.

Good to here you are ok...glad to have you back. :cool:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Glad to see another Zoner made it through. Thank God you're safe.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Glad to see another Zoner made it through. Thank God you're safe.

I was beginning to get worried about you cajun.......Glad to see you are safe & sound.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I was beginning to get worried about you cajun.......Glad to see you are safe & sound.

Thanks Cbz...

I live in Nashville now, but I had family and friends there. My family got out but I have not heard from some friends. Still praying and waiting on that.

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
Good to hear you made it. I got out of New Orleans Saturday night and all the info I've gotten is from the news so far. Glad so many folks made it out because it could have gone so much worse.

Reaction score
Yes, so glad your OK...
Sometimes tragic events can make you appreciate life that much more...

I know I look forward to coming here and sharing my love for the Cowboys with good people!