Truth About Ezekiel Elliot

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Right where this thread belongs.

It is obviously just a silly thread made to incite people.

Shame on the OP

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
This post reminds me of Hambrick. A lot of you clamored for him to Emmitt's job (Back o the other site) until it actually happened
Same here. Boy Bye!!!! That and the FACT that Zeek is much better at Blitz pick up

RaZon

Reaction score
We starve for football from Feb to Aug, then when it finally arrives we can't wait to start talkiing about it totally wrong about most everything because we couldn't wait awhile and get what is really going on. That is what we have here.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I came here for the truth. I was really hoping for Ancient Alien talk. I am disappointed.

kskboys

Reaction score
Is 40+ yards a metric? Pollard has none. Is having the longest run on your team a metric? Cause it's not pollard. Is rushing TD'd a metric? Cause pollard doesn't lead that either. Is rushing 1st% a metric? Cause Zeke leads that as well. If you are going to claim Pollard leads ALL metrics, might want to google it 1st. Pollard does lead in average yards per carry and rushes of 20+. Why can't we just celebrate the fact both are having a good year? Both are averaging 5+ yards a carry. Both being put in situations to succeed.
Z leads the almighty Henry in YPC.