Truthful Answers Only? Be Honest Now!

aria

Reaction score
haha HOW EMBARRASSING! :laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:

hah I'm just kidding. Hey, if the music is good. Don't be ashamed! Just enjoy it!
Oh I did...it was really fun people watching. First of all, if I was single I would be following Adele on tour, the woman to man ratio was about 50:1. It was also fun watching some of the dudes who were clearly uncomfortable and felt the need to wear metal or rock shirts to show everyone they weren’t there for Adele.

I had a great time chatting it up with a mom and daughter next to me about Adele’s songs, future albums, etc. My wife likes to give me crap in front of other people but I completely own it. She’s got a great voice and she’s a vengeful, spiteful woman. I can’t wait to hear her new album after the divorce she just had :)

There’s also a few stories of her bringing treats to fire stations unannounced and having tea with them which I thought was really cool of a celebrity.

I did “joke” with my wife about trying to start a pit at her concert. I could bull rush my way to the front, knocking innocent women and children all over the place George Costanza style, lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never listened to Nickleback until after I heard people talking down about them (I was stuck in my classic rock forever) they have some good songs. I don't understand the hate. I understand people are going to hate on Creed but they also have some really good songs.
I like a few Nickelback songs, but Creed is horrible, IMO.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had to think on this one a while, but I sort of remembered something I doubt you'd find interesting. It bothers me though and I'm not sure how it happened. I was going through my extensive iTunes collection (which started after someone stole most of my CDs) and... this is hard to admit, NO I simply can't. Ok, here goes... I found a song by Nickelback. I am ashamed, but I have to own up to it unless I can blame a hacker.
"Rock Star"?

Creeper

Reaction score
I like Italian Opera and especially tenors singing Italian opera. I can't help it. My dad was a fan of Mario Lanza and Sergio Franchi and made us listen to his records all the time. Now I find myself singing Nessun Dorma around the house. I didn't realize it until I saw the movie Breaking Away.