Video: Try Out - Isaac Alarcón

blueblood70

Reaction score
churning the bottom, its part of all staffs to find these depth guys..

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He's a Tackle, to me.
Clearly. I agree.

And I’ll add that he might one day be able to play tackle, but not yet even there. Right now there’s no way he should be playing in the NFL. He needs time, training, and strength.

He’s a good prospect for the International Program, but that is it for now. He’s light years from being a starter.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Clearly. I agree.

And I’ll add that he might one day be able to play tackle, but not yet even there. Right now there’s no way he should be playing in the NFL. He needs time, training, and strength.

He’s a good prospect for the International Program, but that is it for now. He’s light years from being a starter.

Couldn't hurt.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
What is the goal of the Player Pathway program? Are they expecting the player to eventually make the team? And if so, how many years are they allowed to not count as a roster spot?
the goal is is to draw more eyeballs all while adding some hidden gems and expand player pool.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
this dude has a football body. Reminds me of the steelers olineman.

He has a pretty sculpted body. Not Tyron Smith sculpted but pretty fit. I like the OL guys that are thick from waist down for interior guys (to anchor against those D1 and D3 tackles) and athletic more lean for my tackles (to handle those speed rush ends).

Would be nice to find a hidden gem.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Apologies if this was posted before.

Move him to DT. He has quick feat, is explosive, and can run. He runs high but that can be coached as he comes of the line low which is most important. You don't have to think a lot at DT and the Cowboys need help at DT.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Its borderline B.S. for someone to say, this guy isn't going to make it because of where he comes from. The level of competition he has faced has nothing to do with his skillset or determination. He could be a starter for us down the road.