Twitter: Trysten Hill appealing suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hill is a repeat offender, I have no problem with them not overturning it. I just wish the punishment was more regularly/consistently doled out.

The offense itself warrants it but the precedent they set prior says he should only get a fine.

The fact that it was after the game rather than in game seems like a weak rationale to handle it differently than Toney. A punch to the head is a punch to the head no matter when it happens. No player is expecting it at any time. I dont get why one is a fine and the other a two game suspension.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well, if the Eliiott appeal is any indicator, I wouldn't expect the Saints to be called for holding all that much.

What was that like eight weeks where an opponent somehow didn't hold once?

What's upsetting about the current league is the obvious control the refs and therefore the league have over the outcome.

Borderline depressing actually.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So apparently he thinks if you apologize for assaulting a player after a game its no harm no foul.

You know that is not the actual case. You are just trying to get likes. :muttley:
Well, can't blame you actually. :laugh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well, if the Eliiott appeal is any indicator, I wouldn't expect the Saints to be called for holding all that much.

What was that like eight weeks where an opponent somehow didn't hold once?

What's upsetting about the current league is the obvious control the refs and therefore the league have over the outcome.

Borderline depressing actually.

It was nine but who's counting.

Creeper

Reaction score
It would be nice to know why he punched him. What provoked him?

I was wondering the same thing. Did something happen during the game? Did Hill wait until after the game to retaliate to avoid a penalty and getting kicked out of the game? Hill needs a sit down with an anger management therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.