Trysten Hill film session

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Commentary long and feels like a lot of guessing

I trust voch when it come to the oline and dline breakdowns. He himself was an olineman and would also know the ways of certain dlineman.

He is more passionate when it comes to doing film at those positions than any other positions.

He was decent in school himself. Didnt get drafted, but he puts his passion into those position breakdowns.

In his live stream chat yesterday he was destroyed when one of the first center's went off the board. I told him it's not like Dallas would have drafted the best center anyway!

dfense

Reaction score
Here I thought the red zone offense was the problem. Suddenly it's Marinelli. If they draft an offensive player with next pick, I hope that position coach isn't in the war room or he's going to have to go. :rolleyes:

reddyuta

Reaction score
He looks so helter skelter out there the coaches have their work cut out with him.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
One of my concerns is him overshooting more than not. This team has had problem with just that alot. If hill was in that rams game we would have still got eaten up!
LVE was the problem in the Rams game and also Kris not switching up things; but hopefully they both have learned.

The guy is not perfect...if he was he would have been drafted on day one. So we can pick at his flaws all day but if the flaws are coachable things then we are good. I think he is an excellent scheme fit and will cause a lot of problems. The beef was needed as well.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Never forget Joey Ivie.

That's Rod Marinelli to me
I don't get. You promote a young guy in Moore who has never been an offensive coordinator before anywhere. Then there's Kris Richard young guy who been a very good coordinator this decade but you keep Rod Marinelli who made his name in the 90's. Kris Richard they guy who came in and said Byron Jones is not a safety he's a corner Look how that turn out

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
LVE was the problem in the Rams game and also Kris not switching up things; but hopefully they both have learned.

The guy is not perfect...if he was he would have been drafted on day one. So we can pick at his flaws all day but if the flaws are coachable things then we are good. I think he is an excellent scheme fit and will cause a lot of problems. The beef was needed as well.
Why is it when we talk about offense it's Garrett play book, Doesn't matter who the coordinator is it's still Garretts playbook, But when it comes to defense all of a sudden it's Kris Richard play book Hot Rod is still the defensive coordinator in Dallas. If it was the other way around why would you keep Rod

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Why is it when we talk about offense it's Garrett play book, Doesn't matter who the coordinator is it's still Garretts playbook, But when it comes to defense all of a sudden it's Kris Richard play book Hot Rod is still the defensive coordinator in Dallas. If it was the other way around why would you keep Rod
Are you asking in general or are you saying that I have said this? Because I have never said or claimed this. Who ever is calling the plays; it is your responsibility to put either the offense or the defense in the best position to score points or stop the other team from scoring points.

Reaction score
Actually you didn't, cheerleader.

Yea, I’m sure I did

And as far as cheerleading, let me remind you that I was the guy who went to LVEs pro day and told every whiner and doubter on this board that he was better than Rashan Evans and as good as Roquan Smith.

And then told this board before the pick that Hill would and should be the pick.

Other than run the draft challenge that you’ve never won, what exactly have you done to prove you know anything about the draft?

And serious question: wouldn’t you be a happier person being a fan of the Eagles and Wentz?

Last edited:

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Are you asking in general or are you saying that I have said this? Because I have never said or claimed this. Who ever is calling the plays; it is your responsibility to put either the offense or the defense in the best position to score points or stop the other team from scoring points.
Asking in general

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Stopped listening as soon as he started going on about how Marinelli knows linemen and if he bangs the table you listen.

Sorry but that man is stopping this team moving forward.
Lol such facts. How ppl can say these things about marinelli drives me crazy. He's an 0-16 coach that has done nothing to elevate the talent given.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
His first step is so yee haw awesome that it amounted to 6 sacks in 33 games.

That may be a record. I don't have the stats in front of me.

Trysten Hill: 33 games, 20.0 TFL, 6.0 sacks

Let's see how he compares to a few of the DT's that recorded 10 or more sacks last year (NOT named Aaron Donald):

Fletcher Cox: 36 games, 24.5 TFL, 7.5 sacks
Chris Jones: 38 games, 18.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks
Geno Atkins: 50 games, 33.5 TFL, 11.0 sacks
Jarran Reed: 28 games, 11.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks

Yeah, his number are HIDEOUS in comparison.......................:facepalm:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Tank never had the personality issues Taco has, and Tank had 8 sacks in his second season.

Taco, Irving, Gregory. There's a bit of a pattern happening here.
Tank dropped to the second round because of character issues. No one thought 2 seasons ago that he would be what he is now. We will see. I have my money on Taco though.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Trysten Hill: 33 games, 20.0 TFL, 6.0 sacks

Let's see how he compares to a few of the DT's that recorded 10 or more sacks last year (NOT named Aaron Donald):

Fletcher Cox: 36 games, 24.5 TFL, 7.5 sacks
Chris Jones: 38 games, 18.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks
Geno Atkins: 50 games, 33.5 TFL, 11.0 sacks
Jarran Reed: 28 games, 11.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks

Yeah, his number are HIDEOUS in comparison.......................:facepalm:
What happened to Hill against little old Temple?