BREAKING NEWS Trysten Hill torn ACL

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Please sign somebody. Do not depend on Crawford and Woods! I like woods in small doses just not a full game

Don’t think they will. They likely side Crawford to full time starter
No choice but to play that rookie. Crawford won’t hold up.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The year of devastating injuries continues.

Hard to believe how bad it’s been.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sad for him.

We beat him up pretty bad the past year, but he was the only tackle playing representative football this year. Poe is a potted plant.

I still think Hill is a problem against runs up the middle. He still has issues with getting turned, which creates seams for the running back. My run-down DTs would be Poe and Woods, with Gallimore rotating in and Crawford/Smith or Griffen playing inside on passing downs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Cowboys defensive tackle Trysten Hill is believed to have suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in Sunday’s win against the New York Giants, according to multiple sources. He will have an MRI Tuesday morning. If the test confirms the diagnosis, he would be the 10th starter to land on injured reserve this season. Hill, the team’s second-round pick in 2019, suffered the injury in the third quarter.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

That's awful and a shame. He was playing so well! And he tried to protect Jones because of NFL rules and got hurt.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sad for him.

We beat him up pretty bad the past year, but he was the only tackle playing representative football this year. Poe is a potted plant.

Exactly, and things seem to have clicked for Hill. Such a shame that it ended this way this season for him.

Motorola

Reaction score
Injuries are a part of football. The teams that plan accordingly and draft well are teams that can weather the storm. The Cowboys are not in that category which is why stuff like this ends up hurting so much.
Wasn't it a decade ago that the Packers lost a number starters and depth across the board--- but went on to win the Super Bowl XLV? (I know, I know...
Aaron Rodgers was not among the injured.)