Twitter: Trysten Hill's "gator roll" cheap shot

MarcusRock

Reaction score
There’s no way that’s a cheap shot. He’s finishing the play and had no idea if Carson was down or not. Listen to the video, whistle had not blown yet either.

He was holding onto his leg. If he goes down, you'd feel it when he does and Carson had stopped moving after attempting a last lunge. I have the video and the whistle DID blow and he rolled over anyway.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
There’s no way that’s a cheap shot. He’s finishing the play and had no idea if Carson was down or not. Listen to the video, whistle had not blown yet either.

Thats just complete homerism. He gives one complete extra roll while obviously not letting go of his ankle. Marcus Spears is a Cowboys homer too but even he can see its dirty.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
In a real world

Someone on this team [locker room leader] - would politely pull young buck to the side and explain things to him. Let them know its a 2 way street

I don't know who that'd be though.....

Wont be Lawrence he’s got Hot Boyz merchandise to sell

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Unnecessary and no room for that type of nonsense. Hope he likes the fine that’s likely to follow.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I can think of countless dirty Seattle plays recently. Golden Tate hit and Allen Hurns' ankle come immediately to mind. Yawn.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Seems like a textbook Seattle tackle, IMO. :

:42 in

Exactly what i said during the game. They teach you to roll when you grab their leg to help stop their momentum otherwise you end up getting dragged for a few yards or worst they break the tackle.
Nothing to see here.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
But then.....I recollect A.Hurns broken leg on a damn cheap leg wrap,whip tackle in playoff game vrs Seattle a couple yrs ago....cost him a year, and last part of a downhill career

Same to Beasley in that game too. The Seahawks taught their players to do that.

I saw the twist during the game. Bad. Shouldn't do it. But it's not the teaching of the team, it's a young guy being ignorant. I hope he apologizes.