Twitter: Trysten Hill's "gator roll" cheap shot

boyzfan1972

Reaction score
i dont see nothing wrong with it. i see it as payback for the dirty hit on Romo in 2016 by cliff avrill and until we get wilson, im okay plucking a few sea-chickens along the way.

visionary

Reaction score
But then.....I recollect A.Hurns broken leg on a damn cheap leg wrap,whip tackle in playoff game vrs Seattle a couple yrs ago....cost him a year, and last part of a downhill career

and the cheap shot on Sean Lee in Seattle

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Imagine all the weeping and gnashing off teeth had that been a Seahawk d-linemen twisting Zeke’s leg.

Y’alls biases are paper thin.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The fact that someone was injured against the Seahawks doesn't change anything about how dirty Hill's play was. Hurns' play and Hill's cheap shot look nothing alike.

I don't understand the big rush to justify or rationalize what would be universally condemned if it happened to Dallas player.

Bias. The very thing they all rail against.

If it's against us and not called, CONSPIRACY! If it benefits me and mine, no big deal, we were due. Mirrors society nowadays to a T.

fansince68

Reaction score
Next time, let's put Hill on Lockette.....lol. Lockette alligator rolled our CB and Safeties

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uncalled for and cheap shop to the bone!
Next time we play the Hawks it would be prudent to keep him on the bench for the entire game to avoid him being seriously injured!

Well, let's be clear, the Seahawks are trained cheap shot artists who go after ankles. I don't know if the kid knew about this but if there's a team deserving of crap like this it's the Seahawks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just **** here loser. Guy may have a serious knee injury and Trysten purposely twisted his leg after the play. You wouldnt be saying that if they did that to Zeke.
Looked to me like the man the fell on him had just as much to do with it.

Not condoning the gator roll one bit. Let go and roll away.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
there is no reason to roll with a players leg, murray got hurt in a giants game with a similar roll.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they should suspend him for the game this week but if they are going to do that then when other players pull the same tackle then they should be suspended as well

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Watch the replay. Why did none of the Seahawks players react in the slightest if it was so cheap?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Gator Hill....I like the sound of it...He should roll with it as his new nickname. ;)