Trysten Suh helmet to helmet on Russ

CowboysRule

Reaction score
That hit on Wilson represents what's wrong with the NFL. A facemask to facemask hit on a QB, or anyone really, should not be a penalty. He didn't lead with the crown. He just shot through and was trying to make a play. In no way does that hit endanger anyone. Soon it will be a penalty to even think about playing defense. NFL just wants to push these games where the combined score is close to 100.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Trysten Hill has exceeded my expectations for this season.
he's played much better than i thought he was capable of.
but that was a dumb play.
you can't hit a super star QB like that.
gotta be smarter.
but keep husslin' young man.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That play on Carson was dirty. Not sure if he meant to do it, but he flipped pretty violently
You’re taught in middle school football that you don’t “gator roll” anyone like that. Won’t be surprised if he gets a fine or he gets a shot from an opponent to remind him that NFL players play rough, but dirty crap like that is not tolerated. That’s garbage. If I was his position coach, he would be having a very tough week of practice ahead.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He didn't lead with the crown.

Yeah, not.

THill-PF-Still.jpg

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’re taught in middle school football that you don’t “gator roll” anyone like that. Won’t be surprised if he gets a fine or he gets a shot from an opponent to remind him that NFL players play rough, but dirty crap like that is not tolerated. That’s garbage. If I was his position coach, he would be having a very tough week of practice ahead.
Just another instance of him showing his immaturity. But I agree — no place in football for that kind of mess

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The Seahawks tackling video says to wrap and roll.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
He's a dirty player, the gator roll on Chris Carson was bush league as well. We do not need that type of mess on this squad period.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I know the people in this thread who somehow have the audacity to defend that BS move on Carson would be throwing a fit if some Seattle player twisted Lamb’s leg like that on purpose.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m glad to see it. This defense has been soft for years. We need more players like Hill. Hill and Diggs are two decent buildings blocks.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Horrible, horrible mindset. You like seeing guys potentially ruin someone else’s career on purpose? Over a game?

Disgusting, disgusting attitudes in here.
Need to change the soft culture on this defense. We need to put some fear in opposing offenses. Hill has by far been the teams best Interior DL. I love his nasty attitude. We need more players like that.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Need to change the soft culture on this defense. We need to put some fear in opposing offenses. Hill has by far been the teams best Interior DL. I love his nasty attitude. We need more players like that.

You can instill fear by being a good player. Nobody needs to be twisting other guys legs. That is NOT what this game is about.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Trysten Hill is an extremely young player who has made real progress from his rookie year to 2020.

Let's not destroy his confidence by asserting our impatience. Expect a few mistakes along the way.

I've never seen so many fans that are anxious to turn against their own players with such contempt.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I know the people in this thread who somehow have the audacity to defend that BS move on Carson would be throwing a fit if some Seattle player twisted Lamb’s leg like that on purpose.

Don't pretend to be a mind reader. Players make mistakes all the time in the heat of battle. Assuming guilt for something that could easily be done by mistake isn't what any fair-minded fan should necessarily seek to do. Mistakes that occur in haste happen all the time. Don't be so quick to find fault just because we lost.