Trysten Suh helmet to helmet on Russ

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I missed the Carson roll. I'll have to see if a video surfaces of it. I'm all about defense playing with some tenacity but I absolutely don't condone intentional injury. There is no room for that in the game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The slight glancing contact with Wilson's helmet was a ticky-tack call, if there ever was one.

Hill barely touched him. It was a home team call. Dak had worse done to him without one.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Yeah, not.

THill-PF-Still.jpg
Your still doesn't show what he lead with.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Idk about the Carson play. I’d have to see the replay, watching live it looked like Hill was laying on his back so I dont know how he would know the runner was down.
the only reason to roll is to hurt a player, up or down.
and if you have someones lower leg u know if they are down or up lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I missed the Carson roll. I'll have to see if a video surfaces of it. I'm all about defense playing with some tenacity but I absolutely don't condone intentional injury. There is no room for that in the game.
In a perfect world. I broke a guys leg on purpose once during a game. Not proud of it now, but with the adrenaline flowing it felt good staring his sorry azz down. He was a mean mofo. That was almost 40 years ago. I wasn't even flagged.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I don’t think he purposely went head to head on Russ but the gator roll that looks a lot more blatant. Sea has done that crap in the past so they have no room to whine

erod

Reaction score
I get playing with an edge.

But how dumb is this guy?

Helmet to helmet on Russ. And alligator rolls Chris Carson's leg.

Dude might get suspended.
There's the softness of the NFL today.

I miss the days when we wouldn't even look twice at that play.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I get playing with an edge.

But how dumb is this guy?

Helmet to helmet on Russ. And alligator rolls Chris Carson's leg.

Dude might get suspended.

This wasn't a dumb play. It was just bad luck. He went facemask to facemask - there's no intent there, just momentum.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Im happy to be talking about him being extra rather than sucking. While I dont want anyone to play dirty, Im impressed with how far he has come. Maybe Rod got one right.

There's really no telling what was going on in the trenches that game and what led to it either. Before any of you snow flakes throw a fit, Im not justifying his actions if they were deliberate. Some of the roll may have also been due to his momentum and Woods crashing down on him. Maybe he was attempting to avoid that, I dont know. Id love to see a camera angle with his hands to see if he eased up or just gripped and spun intentionally trying to hurt Carson.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
/I thought he grabbed his helmet at the end of the tackle.
He did.. he grabbed under the side of the helmet just as Zeke was about to spin away. The fact that the refs ignored it defies explanation. I mean what else are they watching if not the guy with the ball and the guy tackling him? I didn't notice any butterflies at the game.