News: TS: AT&T Stadium Makes Decision Amid Nasty Weather For Cowboys vs. Packers

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Probably a good thing that the weather is bad, don't have to worry about the sun shining through those big windows that Jerry refuses to tint.
the sun could still be an issue, but it's good that the sun goes down earlier, so by about 5ish ET we should be good lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
My wife might disagree with you, at least her and her cold feet say otherwise since she's always on my side of the damn bed....
Right like whenever a woman gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and her feed her cold as ** and then comes back gets under the covers and sticks her cold feet up your *** yeah that's really nice...lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Its cold and dry.
i have not seen ice

And 26 degrees is nothing.

But I cant believe we would even consider having the roof open.
No way. Keep it closed

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Texas-Snow-Meme-2023.png

:laugh: That's how I felt after growing up in Texas, living up North and then coming back to Texas. That whole Dallas/Austin/Houston area. Panhandle probably understands how to handle it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Wait till she hits menopause. She'll be a nuclear reactor with enough heat to melt glass
:laugh: so accurate

I remember when our stove broke I just threw a hot pocket under the covers with my wife and it was ready to eat in 3 minutes

Thrill99

Reaction score
Parking opened at 10:00 (CT) when it was 14-degrees. Gates to stadium open at 1:00. It is currently 15 and feels like 2.