News: TS: AT&T Stadium Makes Decision Amid Nasty Weather For Cowboys vs. Packers

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wonder if they will open the doors to allow fans to enter earlier than normal. As not to be standing outside.
That'll just be granted for the Cowboys fans -- Packers fans will wait out in the cold where they belong. :muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you deal with rich people you realize that having money does not mean they are intelligent. 99/100 its because they got lucky or came from very wealthy backgrounds.
You sound a little jelly and or bitter.

only 1 in a 100 got wealthy from hard work, dedication, and sacrifice?

Lotta doctors, lawyers, business owners achieved wealth not from luck.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

offlimits

Reaction score
We are here. 16 degrees outside but nice in the stadium. No sleet yet but it is coming probably around 3 PM CST. "White Out" today. Should look cool on TV. Let's Gooooooooooooooooooo!!

bandfan

Reaction score
I wonder if they will open the doors to allow fans to enter earlier than normal. As not to be standing outside.
I really think that no matter when they announce the doors will be open there will be a line already there...

TWOK11

Reaction score
Just parked and about to walk in, honestly it’s not bad. It’s still dry and the wind has died down a bit. The biggest issue is dealing with all the stuff you have to take off once you get inside in order to not be burning up for 4 hours.