News: TS: Fox Announces Insane Ratings For Cowboys-Eagles Game

Motorola

Reaction score
LOL. I had to run a bootleg stream to see the game. My cable area showed Giants vs Raiders......brutal.

On Wednesday, Fox announced that their "America's Game of the Week" telecast of the Eagles-Cowboys game was the most watched telecast of the season on any network. With 27.136 million viewers it was the most watched game since Super Bowl LVII.
And this is why the team has only two Sunday 1pm eastern time\12 noon central time kickoffs this season.
The only team with less- the defending NFL Champions - with one.

ESisback

Reaction score
Dallas has been in a decades long NFC championship/Super Bowl appearance drought but this is further indisputable evidence of Cowboys' nationwide appeal. Arguments can always be made annually of the franchise's teams being irreverent as far as living up as postseason contenders. That is true. Saying the franchise itself is irreverent in the minds of Cowboys and non-Cowboys fans alike is not true.

Generally, people either love or hate the franchise. Both are opposites of the same coin, who end up watching Dallas games together in large numbers.
Not only does Dallas have the largest fanbase, but also the most haters—by a mile! Dallas losing on the big stage is a bestseller. Add the hip hop trendiness of Philly (good team, aggressively confrontational), and you’ve got MONSTER rating$!

DallasInDC

Reaction score

Motorola

Reaction score
On the other side of the spectrum ---
15 of the 17 Houston Texans games this season were scheduled for the 12 Noon Central time \ 1PM Eastern time Sunday start -
including the FIRST ELEVEN IN A ROW.
That's right...every game in September, October, and November- home or away - kicks off in that slot.
The first game that is not in that window is on December 1st, when the Texans head go to Denver to play the Broncos.
Kickoff @ 3:05 CST/4:05 EST

eromeopolk

Reaction score

On Wednesday, Fox announced that their "America's Game of the Week" telecast of the Eagles-Cowboys game was the most watched telecast of the season on any network. With 27.136 million viewers it was the most watched game since Super Bowl LVII.
The Dallas Cowboys use to win Super Bowls with top TV rating. The Arlington Jonesboys win TV ratings and loss the ability to get to a NFC Championship game.

Jerry is rich and happy with being relevant and that is all that matters for the Arlington Jonesboys.

loublue22

Reaction score
I watched it on a plane, most seats had it on.

The signal cut out after Lamb's catch to the 11, I thought we were gonna win.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Who said people were tuning in to watch the Cowboys versus the much more consistently good Eagles?
Dak pooped his pants in front of that many people. Ouch. Must be embarrassing.
301647871_473392324785655_9095286864375868964_n.jpg

Qcard

Reaction score

Imagine the Ratings of a Cowboys vs Chiefs Superbowl.

Roger Goodell would be naked in a tub full of Benjamin's for the halftime Taylor Swift show.... :lmao:

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak pooped his pants in front of that many people. Ouch. Must be embarrassing.

Show me a link, tweet, or any kind of statement of a current or former player, coach, of GM saying exactly what you said and I'll delete my CZ account for a calendar year....

But if you can't, you have to delete YOURS for a calendar year. You have 48 hours to provide it.

Do we have a deal??

(Here's where the hater cowards tuck, run and hide and act like they didn't see the challenge)