News: TS: Mike Zimmer Sends Clear Message About His Plan For Cowboys

Loso86

Reaction score
I see. But I think they need to be a able to win a game like SF or they'll never be good enough to be in the championship game. So next year when they travel to a team like SF and get smoked, I don't want to hear how its just one game blah blah blah. They have to win SOME of the SF, Bufallo, Miami at Philly type games for me to think of them as a serious team. I overlooked them some this year and made some excuses for them. Won't do that again.
Bro let's be real they got BLOWN out by the 49ers last year and in years past and still managed to lose by 6 points or so. But I hear what your saying

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bro let's be real they got BLOWN out by the 49ers last year and in years past and still managed to lose by 6 points or so. But I hear what your saying
Right and until they can stop getting blown out by good teams in the regular season there is no reason to expect them to go anywhere in the playoffs.

Loso86

Reaction score
Right and until they can stop getting blown out by good teams in the regular season there is no reason to expect them to go anywhere in the playoffs.
I'm with you partially there

Maverick84

Reaction score
Can’t take this team serious until the playoffs..

3 12 win season and 0 post season success.
I'll be watching and cheering every Sunday but I don't give an F if they go 17-0 in the regular season, not trusting a damn thing anymore until we get to the NFC Championship Game

thanks a lot, Cowboys.