News: TS: New Details Emerge From Sam Williams' Car Accident; 98mph in 55mph zone

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I am curious if this guy had experience with high powered vehicles before?

If so...rear wheel drive ones?

Did Williams not say he bought that car just hours earlier?

Seems like there should be a different drivers license for vehicles with a certain horsepower and designed different(hemi, rear wheel drive) than economy cars. (yes...i get that electric vehicles are now faster and in economy cars)

gtb1943

Reaction score
I am curious if this guy had experience with high powered vehicles before?

If so...rear wheel drive ones?

Did Williams not say he bought that car just hours earlier?

Seems like there should be a different drivers license for vehicles with a certain horsepower and designed different(hemi, rear wheel drive) than economy cars. (yes...i get that electric vehicles are now faster)
dude, unless you are wasted you KNOW when you are pushing 100 MPH no matter what vehicle you are in
Rather pathetic attempt to defend reckless driving

Mr_437

Reaction score
Glad everyone is OK, for the rate of speed Sam was traveling. Nowhere on Preston should you even think about hitting close to 100. Sheesh Sam. Rookie don't need that type of car, go ahead and get a F150 and chill out.

bewp7

Reaction score
hey jerry stephen will who ever else

stop drafting dumb people

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He's young in a fast car. I had a few fast cars in my 20s, and believe me, I did my fair share of stupid things. Just be thankful nobody got hurt and hope that this is a lesson to him.

Some of you in here acting like you were never young and naïve. lol

Sydla

Reaction score
Well this explains how Williams hit a turning car. Some had wondered if the driver of the other car turned into him. Looks like she never saw him because he popped out from behind another car and plowed into her.