News: TS: New Details Emerge From Sam Williams' Car Accident; 98mph in 55mph zone

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Yes they are. Go find the first report when the accident happened.
No, we have known for awhile now he was speeding and found to be at fault. Nothing new here other than an actual estimate of speed. A young man feeling his oats in a new sports car and screwing up is not "dark", it's just a kid being stupid with a new toy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No, we have known for awhile now he was speeding and found to be at fault. Nothing new here other than an actual estimate of speed. A young man feeling his oats in a new sports car and screwing up is not "dark", it's just a kid being stupid with a new toy.
This is a new report. The story continues to emerge.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
This is a new report. The story continues to emerge.
So, what else do you think will "emerge"? That he got out of the car with a blood crazed look in his eye and tried to stab people? It's nothing man, it's over, move on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So, what else do you think will "emerge"? That he got out of the car with a blood crazed look in his eye and tried to stab people? It's nothing man, it's over, move on.
Who knows what might emerge. At least we haven’t heard about him being under the influence of substances. The first report that was posted on the board when this happened made no mention of the high speed he was driving or that he was driving recklessly. This is the third thread about this accident.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Who knows what might emerge. At least we haven’t heard about him being under the influence of substances.
That's because he wasn't, you can bet your bottom dollar the police checked for that the day of the accident. Both drivers.

The first report that was posted on the board when this happened made no mention of the high speed he was driving or that he was driving recklessly.
That's because they didn't know how fast he was going. There was no one there with a speed laser on him when it happened. They had to measure the skid marks, talk to witnesses including him, and then make a determination. They couldn't charge him with reckless driving until they made that determination. If he had not been speeding the other driver would have got the ticket. He was speeding, he caused the accident, he got the ticket, end of story.

This is the third thread about this accident.
So? There can be 20 on it and it still only amounts to a young man doing something dumb with his new toy. No one was killed, no one was seriously injured, two cars got totaled and he got a ticket. that is all. Calling it "dark" and thinking there is more to it is silly and hyperbolic.

CWR

Reaction score
You think a guy like Brett farve never sped before? Sit down somewhere

Well I guess if Farve did it, then it's all good?

Seriously Sam is young and made a mistake. Hopefully he learns from it. Favre is a dirt bag anyhow, so I don't follow your point.

MikeB80

Reaction score
sounds like a nice guy....

i believe babe lafenberg said he was dallas carl banks and parsons is their LT.

Beaker42

Reaction score
He's young in a fast car. I had a few fast cars in my 20s, and believe me, I did my fair share of stupid things. Just be thankful nobody got hurt and hope that this is a lesson to him.

Some of you in here acting like you were never young and naïve. lol
There's a time to do stupid ish and get away with it - a busy road during the day ain't one of 'em. Hope you don't have kids.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Well I guess if Farve did it, then it's all good?

Seriously Sam is young and made a mistake. Hopefully he learns from it. Favre is a dirt bag anyhow, so I don't follow your point.
Favre was a winner. He tried to tie in Sam's decsion to winning.

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's because he wasn't, you can bet your bottom dollar the police checked for that the day of the accident. Both drivers.

That's because they didn't know how fast he was going. There was no one there with a speed laser on him when it happened. They had to measure the skid marks, talk to witnesses including him, and then make a determination. They couldn't charge him with reckless driving until they made that determination. If he had not been speeding the other driver would have got the ticket. He was speeding, he caused the accident, he got the ticket, end of story.

So? There can be 20 on it and it still only amounts to a young man doing something dumb with his new toy. No one was killed, no one was seriously injured, two cars got totaled and he got a ticket. that is all. Calling it "dark" and thinking there is more to it is silly and hyperbolic.
If you want to waste your time with his go ahead but new details keep emerging and they’re not shining a good light on Williams.