News: TSD: Ezekiel Elliott admits he needs to improve his play going forward

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You joke, but Murray also lost his big play ability after his rookie year. Want to take a guess as to when he got it back?

I wonder what role our coaches play into this?
It was the "looking for someone to crash into" part that made me think of Murray.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It was the "looking for someone to crash into" part that made me think of Murray.
I know, but it just amazes me how it appears the same thing that happened to Murray is happening with Zeke. Murray leaves town and finds the ability to hit more home runs. I'm just floored by that.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
And those 2 game may actually make the schedule more difficult depending upon what changes/injuries occur to other teams in the league.
It could make it easier. If you are playing the NFC West you were happy to get the bottom dwelling 49ers as one of those 2 games and happy your division mate got the dominant Rams.

How'd that work out for you?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It could make it easier. If you are playing the NFC West you were happy to get the bottom dwelling 49ers as one of those 2 games and happy your division mate got the dominant Rams.

How'd that work out for you?
Exactly. People just think being a higher seed means a tougher schedule and lower seed means easier schedule. It doesn't work that way because the worst team in a division this year may turn out to be the best team next year. Why this has to be explained every year is beyond me.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott admits he needs to improve his play going forward

usatsi_13475092.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys were once undefeated heading into Week 4, but they've lost three consecutive games since, and appear to lack an identity on offense. It's unclear if it's the pl...

Read Full Story
I wouldn't carry the entire load either if I were Zeke.
Z may come across as immature, slightly stupid,, but he is not.
Man got payed, and he says dangity… the rest of this team decided to take a vacation,,
Cabo anyone?
Just like a few others, Zeke will earn enough money in this league to pay for his grand kids kids.

uvaballa

Reaction score
A lot of fans said they should have waited to sign Zeke. Dude isn’t special right now. He’s just a good RB that hasn’t made any big plays.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Maybe you and your agent need to ski each other down in Cabo. You can suck it you greedy Ewok. I hope you don’t break a thousand.

starfan1

Reaction score
Nice to see the hated Zeke take accountability for something. Where’s Fred and Zack? Oh ok
you cant say what Zeke has done thus far and say hes lived up to things but that being said you are right . I don't think there is a soul on the offensive side of the ball that's lived up to expectations. Maybe Witten and and that's only because i don't think much was expected out of him. Maybe Collins also

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
These guys making millions and they need 3 games to figure out they need to improve. The Clapper coach is making 5 million a year and he get's on TV and says the coaches have to do better. lmao...I'm no where near a millionaire and knew this. Hey, Jerry? I could of told ya the same thing for far less. "they need to improve......:facepalm:

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I have not looked at all four pages but if Zeke said this --- my reaction UGhhhh after the money he held out and signed for --- this should be the last thing we are hearing this fast

But thats just my 2 cents i really like Zeke i guess i just expected a little more !