News: TSD: Ezekiel Elliott admits he needs to improve his play going forward

DandyDon52

Reaction score
AmariChill said:
He’s tanking with the rest of the team. No doubt about it. He’ll be back in prime mode next season with a new HC, fresh new rookies, injury free players, and an easier schedule due to placing around 3rd or 4th in the division during the 2019 season

If that is true then good deal, but what if jerry extends clapper anyway ??

Hadenough

Reaction score
This always seems to be the case when a player gets paid big money. Just look around the league and you will see so many players that get paid big money rarely live up to expectations. Zeke is struggling and him getting stuffed on first and second down is hurting Dak. Daks consistency is being exposed and he is struggling to put together 4 quarters of good football.

aria

Reaction score
With a real HC, zeke wouldn't have to apologize every weekend .
It wasn’t JG’s fault he didn’t cut the wrong way against the Jets, potentially costing is the game.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he fumbled the ball against New Orleans, potentially costing us the game.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he pulled a girls shirt up at a St Patricks Day parade.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he got kicked out of a club in Vegas.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he partied in college and did a lot of drugs.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he bullied a security guard.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he came in a solid second in leading the league in fumbles last year.

It wasn’t JG’s fault he quit on a play in Denver.

I won’t even mention the other incidents he should be apologizing for because his fan boys will say he didn’t do anything wrong but most people with common sense and a good head on their shoulders would disagree.

JBond

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember @xwalker proclaiming that there was no way Zeke could stretch a run from the Jets game to the sideline for a big gain.

He argued and argued and told people not to believe their lying eyes.

His post...

Meanwhile let's check in with Zeke on Wednesday after he would have had film study...

Can we stop pretending @xwalker knows what he's talking about when he "reviews" film?

Clown shoes
Some one has their panties in a bunch.

No one is 100%, but at least X makes an effort to engage in meaningful football discussions.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

No one is 100%, but at least X makes an effort to engage in meaningful football discussions.

But it's not "meaningful" - he knows what he is doing, and it's almost always misleading and BS. Actually, I'll say the same with Percyhoward who uses raw stats often that is 100% Cowboys bias.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

So do most of us. But @xwalker doesn't really engage in a conversation. He tells you you're wrong and Tha tonoy his eyes can be trusted.

He presents his opinion as fact and truth.

If he was a man... I @'d him afterall he'd have responded and admitted he was wrong to be so dismissive of everyone on this issue (happens all the time).

Instead he does what trolls often do... Ignore anything that contradicts their worldview.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
It's just about a shaded degree or two cooler than the flames of hell's firery seven tiered pits, located in my summer A.O.,,,just sayin'o_O

Lol, which makes it just a little cooler than the area i moved from.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember @xwalker proclaiming that there was no way Zeke could stretch a run from the Jets game to the sideline for a big gain.

He argued and argued and told people not to believe their lying eyes.

His post...

Meanwhile let's check in with Zeke on Wednesday after he would have had film study...

Can we stop pretending @xwalker knows what he's talking about when he "reviews" film?

Clown shoes

looool, 100 freakin’ percent!

You can tell he’s trying to liken himself after some sorta informed film guru. You read his actual takes and it’s absolute comedy. Of course you get folks that are completely clueless and they see his long-winded breakdowns and they’re all “well crap, that was really long....great stuff x!”

Last edited: