tu is going down....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
With Vince Young aka radio and Mack Brown running the show in Austin, A&M will go in and smack the shorthorns. tu has gotton lucky the last 2 weeks, but luck always runs out eventually.

calico

Reaction score
Worse than Baylor.

CU took you to OT in your house.

TT took you to OT in your house.

Texas crushed all those teams like they were children.

Aggy has gotten better, but Benson will once again remind you of who you are.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
calico said:
Worse than Baylor.

CU took you to OT in your house.

TT took you to OT in your house.

Texas crushed all those teams like they were children.

Aggy has gotten better, but Benson will once again remind you of who you are.

So I guess you'll conveniently ignore that A&M went mano a mano with Oklahoma, the same team that spanked you boys in burnt orange like a red-headed stepchild. :cool:

jimmy40

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So I guess you'll conveniently ignore that A&M went mano a mano with Oklahoma, the same team that spanked you boys in burnt orange like a red-headed stepchild. :cool:
Only an aggie would brag about a game they lost. Why do you morons keep singing about beating Texas when you're playing someone else?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Only an aggie would brag about a game they lost. Why do you morons keep singing about beating Texas when you're playing someone else?

Just using the logic from the above post. Your team may have "crushed" teams that we had problems with but we played a pretty tough game against Oklahoma while your team fell flat on its butt. You can use your unranked schools, I'll stick with the comparison that probably includes this year's National Champions.

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Just using the logic from the above post. Your team may have "crushed" teams that we had problems with but we played a pretty tough game against Oklahoma while your team fell flat on its butt. You can use your unranked schools, I'll stick with the comparison that probably includes this year's National Champions.

Hey dip-S, OU scored 12 points, I repeat, TWELVE on Texas, their lowest ttl by more than half in the last FOUR regular seasons.

I HARDLY call that "falling flat on ours butts."

OU, against A&M, had 77 plays for 433 ttl yards of offense. Against UT, 79 - 414.
That's 2 MORE snaps, and 19 LESS ttl yards, yet they put up almost FOUR TIMES AS MANY POINTS on A&M as they did on UT.

Put THAT in your "comparison" pipe and smoke it!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Hey dip-S, OU scored 12 points, I repeat, TWELVE on Texas, their lowest ttl by more than half in the last FOUR regular seasons.

I HARDLY call that "falling flat on ours butts."

OU, against A&M, had 77 plays for 433 ttl yards of offense. Against UT, 79 - 414.
That's 2 MORE snaps, and 19 LESS ttl yards, yet they put up almost FOUR TIMES AS MANY POINTS on A&M as they did on UT.

Put THAT in your "comparison" pipe and smoke it!!

And A&M scored more points on OU this year than tu has the last 3 years COMBINED!!!

jamez25

Reaction score
hey aggy, you lost to Baylor...yes that Baylor.so until you can figure out how to beat Baylor...yes that Baylor,shut the hell up.
pooooooooooor aggy

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
hey aggy, you lost to Baylor...yes that Baylor.so until you can figure out how to beat Baylor...yes that Baylor,shut the hell up.
pooooooooooor aggy

And you were one BS call away from losing to Kansas, yes that Kansas, Shut the hell up. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Longhorn.

jamez25

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And you were one BS call away from losing to Kansas, yes that Kansas, Shut the hell up. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Longhorn.
lmaooooo http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v19/jamez/bayloraggy.jpg poooooor aggy

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
lmaooooo http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v19/jamez/bayloraggy.jpg poooooor aggy

Dude, if the refs werent jocking tu, you would have lost to Kansas, DOES THAT COMPUTE!!!!????

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Dude, if the refs werent jocking tu, you would have lost to Kansas, DOES THAT COMPUTE!!!!????
Texas A&M Motto:

Know Excuses

BTW if you want to talk about history, how about we talk about the last 4 T+1 games?

Texas: 4
A&M: 0

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You guys aren't even our main rival. Does that compute?

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
the horns NEED a win to keep bcs hopes alive.

a & m has no idea what they are walking into.

horns by 21.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Or vice-versa....

if the game was at A & M this year, i would probably give them the edge, but it's not.

texas plays above themselves at home, and if they don't make the bcs, it won't be b/c they lost to a & m....they won't have it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
mackbrowntrophies.jpg

eino3

texasboogie.gif

tushortbus.jpg

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
i guess when you haven't beaten us in awhile....this is what you get.

sour sour grapes.