Tuesday Night Game Thread (WFT/PHI + SEA/LAR)

Motorola

Reaction score
It's never too early to root for WFT/PHI to beat each other up and hopefully tie the game. Thank God WFT has those heated benches to make some omelettes on.
I was under t
Best scenario is they tie. Then we clinch.

However, supposedly we clinch the division if Eagles win also. By virtue of tie breakers coming down to strength of schedule. So is we lose out and Eagles win out, we both finish at 10-7, we still get the division.
Though I have not seen that written or said in writing from the NFL. Nor have I seen but one breakdown of that, someone posted several days ago or so.

Also what I have not seen, from any source, was Dallas has clinched a playoff spot.
I did finally see it from The NY Times today.
The NY Times are incorrect .
As of 7:10 pm EST - the only NFL team that has clinched a playoff spot are the Packers - NFC North Division Title.

Bigdog

Reaction score
And here comes the field hockey game in the Rams/Seahawks game. Refs are throwing flags more than the qbs throwing the ball.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Apparently we aren't the only team to call stupid plays lol the Rams just messed that one up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stop living in the past. :laugh:

Well nothing changed between 2007 and 2016. The only thing is those two teams had in common was facing future Hall of Fame QBs in the first round.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
And here we go…the stupid Dak comparisons.
How is it stupid? They are both QBs and one is superior and is on a team that we may likely face in the playoffs who was also recently available...Seems pretty damn relevant.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that took away a pick 6 by the refs…but understandable in a way.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cooper Manning doing commercials. Lol