Turbin waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

montgod

Reaction score
http://www.profootballrumors.com/seahawks-waive-robert-turbin/

Seahawks Waive Robert Turbin
September 4th, 2015 at 9:30pm CST • By Connor Byrne
The Seahawks have waived running back Robert Turbin with an injury designation, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. Turbin – who is dealing with a high ankle sprain – is expected to miss roughly five weeks, so it’s not a shoo-in he’ll be claimed by another team.

Ken

Reaction score
Not sure how good this guy is...i thought he was their #2, guess not.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I think so too if they can't get something else done. They just need another reliable back imo.

He's the best I've seen mentioned that's actually available. Most others aren't good enough or old.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. He could be a starter if healthy.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
5 weeks not to bad, him or Michaels?

Turbin is the better of the two, in my opinion. He's definitely more of a "feature" or "workhorse" back.

Pretty sure they cut him due to the injury and already having so much talent in the backfield.

bodi

Reaction score
Robert Turbin RB Utah ST 5-10 #216 Jr
40 time: 4.57

my 2012 draft

RB Robert Turbin, Utah State: Turbin is the lone underclassmen on this list, though if sources are correct, the Aggie may as well be a senior as he's planning on being part of the 2012 draft. Listed at 5-10, 216 pounds but appearing much stouter on tape, Turbin is a powerful runner with surprising lateral agility and straight-line speed. With 1,318 rushing yards and 19 touchdowns in 11 games this season, Turbin is among the nation's most productive backs -- and that isn't coming against just teams in the WAC. Turbin ran for 72 yards and two scores in Utah State's shockingly close 42-38 loss to Auburn to start the season. Turbin is hardly just a bowling ball of a running back, either. He's caught 65 passes for 817 yards and 10 scores, as well. Some scouts compare Turbin to a lighter, quicker version of current San Diego Chargers running back Mike Tolbert

Knotamus

Reaction score
If we sign him can we place him on PUP?

Real question. If he's that good, why did the SeaChickens not put him on PUP.. Instead they waived him, knowing there's a good chance he won't return. People are still grasping at straws here.

superonyx

Reaction score
Not too impressed with him. 3 years in the league. 4.0 ypc. 0 touchdowns.

This guy seems like the typical 3 yards and a cloud of dust back. Not seeing much explosiveness or wiggle.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

erod

Reaction score
Same question.

Is he better than Randle?

Nope.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's the best I've seen mentioned that's actually available. Most others aren't good enough or old.

Yep..

This guy can play and he'll be dirt cheap.

He's a 3 down guy as well.

I bet Dallas is all over this.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Real question. If he's that good, why did the SeaChickens not put him on PUP.. Instead they waived him, knowing there's a good chance he won't return. People are still grasping at straws here.

Because he is hurt, they signed Jackson, and they really like Rawls.

Status
Not open for further replies.