Turkey Day with the family meant spending a day with Cowboy haters!

robjgrif

Reaction score
Biggems;2449579 said:
yes, but this time it would be for real....not just some bogus jab....i mean since they would actually be the San Antonio Chargers...it would cut em to the bone.

Well I look forward to the day it's official! They will be crying here in SD!

Fmart322

Reaction score
I don't see the chargers going to SA, LA would be more like it. They could still have their fan base and fill the LA market that the NFL is salivating over. Seriously, why move from the 17th to the 28th market when you can have the 2nd largest and still keep most of your fan base?

topdog

Reaction score
Lived in San Diego all my life been a 'boys fan since the days of Roger and Tony D. You should've seen all the Charger fans come out of the woodwork earlier this year!!! Interesting enough, every Californian I've met from north of Los Angeles is guaranteed to be a 49 fan. As a Cowboys fan, that is my most hated team ever!!! Still remember crying as a 6th grader when Montana to Clark ruined my day!!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2449260 said:
Yep I'm here. I have been here for a while...you made no point considering there are more Cowboys fans on ES then there are here. What does that tell you? There are FAR more links to ES here then links to CZ there. What does that tell you? How many "Hey look at stupid Commanders fans!" are posted by some of the "fans" here? What does that tell you?

Yes it's Commanders players on camera..."crying" that's my quarterback, man. It isn't fair...:laugh1:

You're pathetic dude. You're so obsessed with the Commanders you can't help but respond.

When you've been owned and have absolutely nothing else to say. Classic "pulling a Sonny".

Hint Einstein: I wasn't talking about the skins. I was talking about the fanbase. DOH!!

And you don't want me to get started on the "shaving cream" party now, do you? Clinton's "outfits" or grown men wearing dresses and pig noses?

Man, you're easy..............You should invest in Ranch. That way you could dip your foot before you stick it in your mouth, again.............

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I enjoy going to sport's bars. Most of the time the fans are just as nice as most of us are. I met a former Longhorn this last Sunday. He'd played TE a few years ago. Big Texas and Cowboy's fan. 49s all over the place along with a couple of Skins guys. We all had a good time. But occasionally you do run into a drunk with an attitude.

thewireman

Reaction score
Biggems;2448778 said:
See you go about this all wrong.....You are a flippin Cowboys fan. You are the Alpha fan on holidays. I have no idea why Bears and Chargers fans hate the Cowboys....but whatever. We don't really have a rivalry with either of them.

My borther in law and all his side of the family are big Bears fans, so hearing the utter crap I get from them and reading various message boards and they all hate the Cowboys, I think they hate because the masses hate so its the either the cool thing to do, to hate on the Cowboys, or they hate because there Jealous of what the Cowboys have accomplished in the short time they have been a franchise. Also I think it might be the whole Americas team slogan crap

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2449085 said:
You mean other then it's blatantly untrue? This is the post here:

It's clearly NOT the God's honest truth and one fan's self-aggrandizing perception.

When you're totally self-centered, you firmly believe everyone is obsessed with you, talks about you, yadda, yadda, yadda. Most Cowboys fans in this area are so obsessed with their own and their team's importance they believe that Skins fans would have the Skins fail to see the Boys fail. This is the very definition of arrogance and self-centeredness.

You poll Commanders fans, 98% of them would probably react very poorly to that assessment. The other 2% (won't name names, but I am sure you know a few Skins fans that fall into this category -- Cowboys fans too). They also probably think Ware is overrated and Campbell is better then Romo...

Right, that's the very nature of the rivalry. However would you rather see the Cowboys fail to see the Skins fail?

I for one would rather see the Skins win, Cowboys win. Then the Skins lose, Cowboys lose.

Sonny#9;2449089 said:
Bob Sacamano;2449056 said:
maybe Commanders fans he encounters only give him **** about being a Cowboy fan as opposed to proclaiming the Commander's greatness
Bob Sacamano;2449056 said:
Or maybe he brings it on himself by being a loud-mouth *******?

We shall see come season's end. It's going to be a tight race. December is here and the Cowboys have a brutal schedule. We'll see.

you don't know what he hears, to come off and tell him what he does and doesn't hear is more arrogant than anything

and self-centered means caring more about yourself than others, and the feelings of others

mmohican29

Reaction score
Sonny, the fact that you are in blogging here is further proof of what Bob says. So I'll go ahead and give you further reason to hate the Cowboys, cuz personally I don't care.

Your team sucks. Happy Holidays.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
robjgrif;2448717 said:
I don't know about you guys, but for me Turkey Day and Christmas means spending time with Cowboys Haters in socal! I grew in Fort Worth, my relatives are from Illinois and local to San Diego. As you can figure out, that makes them Bear and Charger fans. All day long, all I heard was, "why do the Cowboys always play on Thanksgiving?" or "This team has no class", "Why are they America's Team?", and of course, "Why can't the Cowboys pick on someone their own size!" ***???? I got soooo mad I told the last person who open his mouth I was about to stuff him in the trash can! lol. Thank God the Boyz won or I would have been run out of the house.

Formally Ft. Worth!

?????

Son, there is nothing even remotely formal about Ft. Worth.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Biggems;2449579 said:
yes, but this time it would be for real....not just some bogus jab....i mean since they would actually be the San Antonio Chargers...it would cut em to the bone.

don't you good peeps in San Antonio run the risk of having a coach called cara de luna?