"Turning Point" in the Giants Game

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The moment the Giants were worn down by the OL.

Our approach is always to beat the D into submission. It is harder without Zeke. That's not inept - it is the reality of missing an elite player

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak said something I've been saying for a while .. they don't throw that forward slant very often .. and they need to do it a lot more. If you hit the receiver while he is already running toward the end zone, it usually leaves one man to beat (the safety) and given how teams have been crowding the line all season against the Cowboys, odds are good the safety will be up too far or out of position like he was on that 80 yard play to Rod Smith.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Beasley's catch combined with Collins angle injury. That killed the Giants and was the beginning of the end.
Yeah I was already thinking that the Beasley catch was the play that turned the game in our favor that was really all the points we needed to win. The other scores all cane and I think the last four minutes of the game and the Giants had given up

yimyammer

Reaction score
I think the triple clap that Garrett showed at the start of the fourth quarter turned the tide! Really motivated his players! Clap, clap, clap!

giphy.gif