Turnovers, dropped balls Drive killing machines

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
when a team with a run first mentality cant run the ball they are done just like they were against the last team that they played that was a good team which was the rams this team is soft just like the last several have been and not very well coached they are good enough to beat the bottom feeders but not good enough to compete with the better teams

ESisback

Reaction score
What were the 3 drops? I agree Cobb's on 3rd was a drop....

I didn’t record and rewatch the game, catalogue each play, obtain an affidavit of authenticity, and/or utilize a panel of experts. I just watched the game and remembered three drops, at least one of those belonging to Cooper. I also remember a couple/few of Dak’s throws that seemed a little off. If you want detailed confirmation, rewatch the game and get back to us.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I didn’t record and rewatch the game, catalogue each play, obtain an affidavit of authenticity, and/or utilize a panel of experts. I just watched the game and remembered three drops, at least one of those belonging to Cooper. I also remember a couple/few of Dak’s throws that seemed a little off. If you want detailed confirmation, rewatch the game and get back to us.
Hey man, No need to get all defensive, you are the one who stated 3 drops, not me. I don't remember that at all. The only one I remember is Cobb's.

Usually the one who makes the statement has to back it up, not the one questioning!

ICP

Reaction score
Of all the plays from the Saints game to me the biggest was when Dak threw wide to Cobb in the end zone. if that pass is on the money we win

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey man, No need to get all defensive, you are the one who stated 3 drops, not me. I don't remember that at all. The only one I remember is Cobb's.

Usually the one who makes the statement has to back it up, not the one questioning!

Just making a point! I watch games for enjoyment. I’m not deadly serious, heavily invested or obsessed with every detail. I seem to remember three drops, but again, I don’t remember details. If that was not the case, I’ll somehow find a way to soldier on, feeling no need to justify a comment made on an Internet fan forum. I THINK Cobb, Coop and Zeke each had one, but again, I didn’t tape it.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
. But it wasn't the point I was trying to make. Turnovers will kill you. Penalties will kill you. Dropped footballs will kill you. Inaccurate throws will kill you. But quarterbacks aren't always on target. And players will fumble. And receivers will drop footballs. But it's when it happens that really is the Killer. 4th Down fumble. Disasterous

BINGO..
Pe3UhAgcLET431zg9
Aww crud... I used to be good at dropping in clips and images, this place hates me, I've tried all morning to get this one to stick...bleh

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Cobb had 2 drops, both hit him in the hands, were they perfect passes, not so much, but that's why they get PAID like they do, to adjust and MAKE those contested catches...add to this the 2 BS OPI's on coop. I guess when you play in NO, it's ok for the defender to grab a** on a receiver, but not ok for a receiver to initiate contact in the same manner... whatever, it's over guys, lets move on and go win big against the ***** packers!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And those were BIG fumbles. Don’t say dropped passes though because the Dak haters think he is throwing lawn darts and the wideouts can’t help it.

That Cobb drop hit him right in the hands. Another big play in that game.
the cobb drop was a little behind him. Dak should have led him there....still he should have caught that..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Absolutely. You can't miss an open receiver in the end zone no matter how much scrambling you had to do prior to throw
Cobb wasn't open. He was coming off from being covered. Tight window that Dak barely missed but Cobb was still able to get one hand on. It happens. Don't blame either of them. Amari and everyone else were unable to get open.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cobb wasn't open. He was coming off from being covered. Tight window that Dak barely missed but Cobb was still able to get one hand on. It happens. Don't blame either of them. Amari and everyone else were unable to get open.
I don't recall blaming anybody. All I'm saying is things like this will lose football games. Cobbs was a half a step away from completing that pass. A perfect throw would have completed a perfect catch.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course, but the bigger issue all game long was the receivers failing to get open.
even when Cooper dropped the football on third down he was covered extremely well. But one two three plays in this game made the difference. That was a disastrous fumble on fourth down.

ESisback

Reaction score

100% True, although we all know that jerk in Green Bay probably would have gotten that completion. Just a HAIR....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
100% True, although we all know that jerk in Green Bay probably would have gotten that completion. Just a HAIR....
He threw an interception last week in the same situation. So no we don't know that

kskboys

Reaction score
Are we not allowed to mention Dak missing Cobb in the end zone on the very first drive causing us to settle for 3 :huh:
Much lesser play than the ones being analyzed. No QB in the history of the NFL has been able to see and hit every open WR.