Twitter: Turpin scheduled to take all of his reps today

817Gill

Reaction score
His improvement as a receiver is a testament to his work ethic. He's one of my favorite players on the team
Yup, that’s why you don’t cut guys after one year cause they made a mistake or two lol. There was like six “why is Turpin on the team” threads.

If you can’t obviously see his talent I’m not sure what to tell you. I think he also didn’t get in to camp in time enough last year to be ingratiated into the offense. This is his first full offseason since college.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yup, that’s why you don’t cut guys after one year cause they made a mistake or two lol. There was like six “why is Turpin on the team” threads.

If you can’t obviously see his talent I’m not sure what to tell you. I think he also didn’t get in to camp in time enough last year to be ingratiated into the offense. This is his first full offseason since college.
That's cz at its best :laugh:

Staubacher

Reaction score

Every guy in the NFL has talent. Turpin is near the bottom of punt return average.

Man the standards get lower and lower here

TheCritic

Reaction score
I'm sure KJJ is disappointed that his pet RB Deuce Vaughn isn't getting the badly needed work!!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sometimes I'm amazed Turpin gets off the field after being gang tackled, dude is so tiny. Deuce is short, but still bulky. Turpin just looks like a twig compared to some of these Pros. Hope to see our playmaker out there again.

FaSho

Reaction score
Deuce filled in well, but Turpin is on another level. Dude is real weapon for us!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is bad news for the Deuce crowd who were predicting earth shattering things from him this season, because this could make him inactive for another game.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excellent news. I sure hope he's able to play this week.