TV Shows that are Recognized by a Famous Quote Instantly

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"He's not pinin', he's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker!"
Not sure about anyone else who loved that show but the only way I saw it was on my local PBS station growing up. My all-time favorite quote is one folks here have read in my posts from time-to-time:

"My brain hurts."

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else who loved that show but the only way I saw it was on my local PBS station growing up. My all-time favorite quote is one folks here have read in my posts from time-to-time:

"My brain hurts."
Same here, I watched it on PBS when I was young. My favorite quote was from the Hungarian Phrasebook sketch.

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds-pretty standard really. At age 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds-pretty standard really. At age 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.
No fair! I'm gonna tell @timb2 you're posting movie quotes instead! :mad:

:thumbup:

shabazz

Reaction score
“ If your hair is dry and nappy, Conkalene will make it happy”

Fred G Sanford…….and the G ain’t for gelfite fish

shabazz

Reaction score
……” pretty standard actually”

“Luge lessons in Rangoon. In summers we made meat helmets”……..