T'Vondre Sweat a legit 366 lbs

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm on the Sweat bandwagon. I would love to trade back a little and taking him. He will not be there at 56. I would be fine with taking him in the late 20's and getting an additional pick. I liked Sweat's interview. I think there is a good chance that he will be a good player.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sweat's Heisman pose makes me think he knows what to do with the football in his hands.

Philadelphia has the tush push; we'll have the "Sweat Shop" or maybe, "Blood, Sweat and Tears" short yardage play.

:muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At 366 lbs, T’Vondre Sweat clocked a 5.27-second 40-yard dash, which translates to an adjusted time equivalent to a 180-pound defensive back running a 4.26.

He may not even drop to 24
It doesn't matter. Stephen said a couple of days ago that they have full confidence in Mazi Smith.

He seemed pretty sure. I feel good about it.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
No worries. We will have fat boy down to 286 by week one

Gambit

Reaction score
I'm on the Sweat bandwagon. I would love to trade back a little and taking him. He will not be there at 56. I would be fine with taking him in the late 20's and getting an additional pick. I liked Sweat's interview. I think there is a good chance that he will be a good player.
My 24 list is pretty small as of now.

JPJ
Sweat
Murphy

If those 3 are gone I'd look to trade back.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I just don't see them taking two DTs back to back. Perhaps in the second, but I'm sure they're already penciling in a 'gamble' pick there.

Still, it's a shame we took Mazi.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
My 24 list is pretty small as of now.

JPJ
Sweat
Murphy

If those 3 are gone I'd look to trade back.
I still think OL is where this team will go in round 1. Even if they re-sign Tyron, they’re going to need a Center. I think JPJ and Barton are going to be attractive options if available. They’re are also a few T/G prospects that come in to play if Tyron leaves.