Tweet Cowboy fans should be angry

Doomsay

Reaction score
I think im still more peeved about that first down catch that clearly hit the ground that wasnt overturned. That one still blows me away, that rear view was not even close

It wasn't close from any angle, crazy call that kind of set the mood, IMO. Gotta beat the refs too.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Green Bay showed they can march down the field and kick a field goal at the end of the game. That's all they would have had to do if the Dez catch had counted and we went in for the TD. The defense was not making stops. Let. It. Go.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Green Bay showed they can march down the field and kick a field goal at the end of the game. That's all they would have had to do if the Dez catch had counted and we went in for the TD. The defense was not making stops. Let. It. Go.

You don't think that we would have gotten the 2pt conversion?

cowboyvic

Reaction score
I am angry. I'm angry at Eatman trying to stir the pot.

He's telling the truth. and you do gooders don't want to hear it. the cowboys got screwed by the NFL. and some of you people keep making excuses for them. i am mad as heck about this screw job.

cowboyvic

Reaction score

I will never let it go. if you want too go right ahead. nobody is stopping you. i will never let this screw job go.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
Agree. The Cowboys had plenty of oppurtunties to put away GB and they blew it. It shouldn't have even come down to an insane Dez catch.

I really don't understand this logic. I understand this is coachspeak and the thing to say but it makes no sense. The other team gets paid to win too. The problem is, when it comes down to a play that can drop your win % from 51 to 15...that is huge. Especially that late in a ball game.

So while admitedly the cowboys left points on the field...the fact remains....they were robbed of at least a solid opportunity to move on.

Nirvana

Reaction score
I will never let it go. if you want too go right ahead. nobody is stopping you. i will never let this screw job go.

Go right ahead. Me, I don't feel like this was a Super Bowl winning caliber team. The defense needs upgrade. This was not the year. A great year, surpassed all our expectations, a great ride. But it's over, and it was going to be sooner or later.

Doomsay

Reaction score
He's telling the truth. and you do gooders don't want to hear it. the cowboys got screwed by the NFL. and some of you people keep making excuses for them. i am mad as heck about this screw job.

Maybe it's a form of pain mitigation? These games among real contenders (Cowboys, GB, SEA, NE, BAL) have all been close, hard to imagine any of the other teams surviving our screw job call with 4 min's to play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm over it and ready to make some upgrades on defense and see this team play at a high level than this past season.