News: TWill told police Kendall Wright crashed his car **merged**

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Nod's as good as a wink to a blind man, know what I mean , nudge nudge.......;)

aria

Reaction score
It's really not a surprise why they cleaned out the WR group. Look at the guys we've had on the team the last few years:

Dez and Williams have had their knucklehead tendencies/history.
Brice Butler loves to open his mouth to the media about the team for a #4 WR who sees limited action
Lucky Whitehead had weird issues off the field
Dooley didn't seem like he did much coaching

The only guy who can be trusted is Beasley, who wants to be a rapper and even thought about retiring when his career first started.

:omg:
And Beasley can’t keep his wife from arguing with fans on Twitter

aria

Reaction score
What's a guy to do with a woman like that? The league frowns on smacking them around. Not that I would encourage that. :rolleyes:
I have a great response as a joke but too many people, specifically some Cowboys fans, would get their panties in a wad :)

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Either way, it sounds like Wright and T-Will won't be quite as close as they were before...
:rolleyes:

What a dumb statement. It's just a car, and insurance (Kendall Wright's insurance) will cover the damages. You don't lose a friend over a dumb car. All week long, my friend has been in town, driving my $50,000 truck. If he crashed it, his insurance would cover it, and he and I would still be friends.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
BTW- police officer stated Williams had the keys to the Lambo in his pocket when arrested.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Of course he was slurring and stumbling. Poor kid just wrecked his scooter and face planted. Probably had a concussion. Ya'll all jumping to conclusions.